BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Brandin G.
Cincinnati, OH
Love Chobani, great smooth taste can't really complain. I always buy at my local grocery market, can't beat price point when compared to other major brands....
Madelin G.
I love all Chobani products. I use this one for a lot of different recipes plus as a snack. I add honey and fresh fruits or eat it plain depending on my mood.
Yolanda B.
Ione
Another favorite for plain Greek yogurt. I love the company too. If you haven’t heard anything about them, google it! These guys are great to their employees.
Lucy S.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the best plain yogurt out there! It’s creamy and delicious. You can add anything you want from jam to jelly to fresh fruit to make a perfect breakfast.
Corinna B.
This super creamy yummy yogurt. You don't even notice it's fat free. I use it to make homemade ranch dip and even as a mayo replacer in some recipes. Love it?
Angelica A.
This is one of my favorite Greek yogurt. It has no sugar add and tastes good. you can eat it with granola or fruits, or you can sweeten with honey or agave.
Sarah H.
Spokane Valley
This is my go to yogurt. I'm on weight watchers and I can mix this with almoat anything and keep it low calorie. I get a big container at least once a week.
Ryan R.
Favorite part of my fruit smoothies, no fat a real compliment to the fruit I use. The taste is the same no matter the time it comes out of the super market.
LaDonna M.
Springfield, TN
Since switching to healthier lifestyle we use plain, nonfat Greek yogurt to replace sour cream, in protein smoothies, and with honey for a low calorie snack.
Briginette A.
Miramar, FL
I love this plain yogurt. It’s perfect for adding fruits and granola. It tastes very plain. The value is great and inexpensive. This yogurt is very healthy.
Taylor T.