BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Desiree B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this for an avocado cream sauce for a chicken recipe I make regularly in my house. It’s perfect for the taste and texture.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, CA
I mostly use this to cook with and substitute it out for something unhealthy. I love this yogurt one of the better tasting ones.
Isabel V.
Naples , FL
Craving this rn. I just love it. Would recommend it to EVERYONE. It’s so good and healthy, the healthiest version of any yoghurt.
Genesis A.
Woodhaven, NY
Im not on diets but I still eat this yogurt it a little bitter I always mix it with some type of fruit good for people on a diet
Jen D.
Alden, NY
I prefer the whole milk version due to the meal plan I follow, but I have used the non fat at times and find it just as enjoyable
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
I really enjoyed this, was perfect for adding to curries etc. And also good for a healthier alternative to the full fat yoghurt.
Sadie B.
Key lime, lemon, blue berry, raspberry, and strawberry-banana are the go-tos in my house. Always reasonably priced. Taste great!
Cake H.
I use it to make tzatziki. Whick is a Greek sauce. Its to die for on puts wraps and gyros. Its thick enough to make it perfectly
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
This yogurt tastes good, is high in protein, low in fat, and is high quality. I love it with a chopped mango or homemade granola!
Hannah C.
Newark, NJ
Delicious Greek yogurt without the sugars of the fruit flavors. I always add fruit or honey at home to sweeten to by liking
Taylor T.