BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hannah C.
Newark, NJ
Delicious Greek yogurt without the sugars of the fruit flavors. I always add fruit or honey at home to sweeten to by liking
Ritika B.
Boston, MA
Have been using this curd for quite sometime now. It has a convenient packaging, good to carry back to work as a single portion.
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
I used for making Curry. It was a bit creamier than I expected but it worked out just fine. I bought it at Walmart for a dollar.
Genesis A.
Woodhaven, NY
Im not on diets but I still eat this yogurt it a little bitter I always mix it with some type of fruit good for people on a diet
Mollie E.
Cleveland, TN
I use this for my chicken salad recipe. It’s great! I’d suggest looking up ways to substitute Greek yogurt for more fatty foods!
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
This yogurt tastes good, is high in protein, low in fat, and is high quality. I love it with a chopped mango or homemade granola!
Jen D.
Alden, NY
I prefer the whole milk version due to the meal plan I follow, but I have used the non fat at times and find it just as enjoyable
Charlene N.
Oxford, MA
Our household uses chobani plain greek yogurt in place of sour cream! It's a wonderful and healthier option packed with protein.
Desiree B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this for an avocado cream sauce for a chicken recipe I make regularly in my house. It’s perfect for the taste and texture.
Isabel V.
Naples , FL
Craving this rn. I just love it. Would recommend it to EVERYONE. It’s so good and healthy, the healthiest version of any yoghurt.
Taylor T.