BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm middle eastern and we usually incorporate plan yogurt with our foods. I try and watch what I eat and in comparison to the "regular" yogurt I would say this one is the cleaner option. Taste isn't bad at all!
Lauren M.
Any time I need to make tzatziki sauce, this is my go to yogurt. It's so good and perfect! I love the singles because I'm not normally a big fan of plain greek yogurt, so this helps me make just enough!
Amanda L.
Webster, NY
I have always loved Chobani yogurt. I buy the plain greek yogurt and add my own toppings such as honey, granola, fruit and nuts. It is always creamy and always fills me up! Chobani never disappoints me!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I love plain Greek yougurt I add frozen fruit to it and let it sit over night in the fridge then the next day for lunch the melted berries taste great I also like adding a little agave nectar or honey
Hunter D.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Chobani is my go to for plain yogurt. I love making a dipping sauce for veggies or substituting plain Greek yogurt for sour cream in recipes or just on top of tacos. A great calorie saver while still being delicious.
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
My boyfriend loves this yogurt! This is the only one he purchases. He likes to add fruit and granola in his yogurt so he says this one is good because it doesn't give it too much flavor.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I love the plain yogurt. I always have a tub waiting in the fridge. We mix it into smoothies, use it in place of sour cream, mix it with lemon for a sauce, etc. it's a great versatile staple that we buy again and again.
Suzanna B.
Pound, VA
The plain is ok but the key lime is to due for. It taste like a key lime pie. If you don't have time to make a pie but still want the perfect flavor, these are a definite must for you
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
I used it for my tacos when you had some salt and I add stevia when I eat it as yogurt. The taste alone is too acid for me ... but I like how I can eat sour cream the healthy way.
Kristen A.
San Bruno , CA
this yogurt is great alone, with honey, with fruit, but my favorite is using this as a sub for sour cream! You can't even tell the difference and it's healthier for you too!
Taylor T.