BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
My boyfriend loves this yogurt! This is the only one he purchases. He likes to add fruit and granola in his yogurt so he says this one is good because it doesn't give it too much flavor.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I love the plain yogurt. I always have a tub waiting in the fridge. We mix it into smoothies, use it in place of sour cream, mix it with lemon for a sauce, etc. it's a great versatile staple that we buy again and again.
Suzanna B.
Pound, VA
The plain is ok but the key lime is to due for. It taste like a key lime pie. If you don't have time to make a pie but still want the perfect flavor, these are a definite must for you
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
I used it for my tacos when you had some salt and I add stevia when I eat it as yogurt. The taste alone is too acid for me ... but I like how I can eat sour cream the healthy way.
Kristen A.
San Bruno , CA
this yogurt is great alone, with honey, with fruit, but my favorite is using this as a sub for sour cream! You can't even tell the difference and it's healthier for you too!
Jessica L.
I eating this yogurt for breakfast which I use with strawberries and blueberries, some people may not like it since it has no flavor to it, may have a weird taste at first
Aurora I.
Naugatuck, CT
Love this yogurt!! I like adding my own granola or cut up fruit to this yogurt as a snack in the middle of the day. Never had a problem with this product, nice packaging, and it tastes great.
Desiree W.
I love how smooth this yogurt is co pared to most yogurts... It also tastes great, especially seeing as the item is non fat! Chobani® Plain Non-Fat
Gaitlyn K.
York
I really like this yogurt especially when. I flavor it with vanilla extract because it can get a little bitter if you don't. It is a good substitute for sour cream too
Shirley J.
Sioux City
I used the nonfat yogurt in a recipe and found it a substitute worthy of repeating in other recipes. The flavor was subdued by other ingredients and since this was my first test I was satisfied with the results and would encourage others to try substituting also.
Taylor T.