BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristen C.
Elkton
This is the best plain Greek yogurt to replace sour cream or mayo. I love it to lighten up a chicken salad! It gives great flavor.
erika b.
Not great on it's own, however healthy substitute for sour cream or heavy fattening mixers in dips. Taste is not detectable in dips
Melissa G.
Tallahassee, FL
This tastes just like sour cream so I use it a lot instead of sour cream. It's a great substitution. I love it on tacos especially.
member-bd483
My daughter and I like making smoothies with it, we also use it to make a healthy fruit and nuts parfait when she has friends over.
Madison S.
Mountain View, CA
Love to throw this into smoothies or eat with berries when I’m feeling like something more bland and less sugary than other yogurts
Daisy M.
Hackensack
Smooth texture; mixes well with fruit. Long shelf life. Very affordable. I use it to make 2-ingredient dough; it never disappoints.
Noor H.
Granger, IN
Love having plain yogurt with my rice. This is my favorite because it’s so rich and tasteful! I always use it for cooking as well.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I buy this most of the time- it's so thick
And creamy .. I use in smoothies or just top
With fruit , cinnamon and honey...so good!
Amanda J.
I eat this yogurt every morning. It tastes great and makes me feel full after eating it. This tastes much better than other brands.
Kay M.
Chico
I use the Chobani plain yogurt in place of mayonnaise for my home made ranch and it's delicious. My kids can't tell the difference.
Taylor T.