BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Maite A.
I love this yogurt. Of all the plain yogurt brands this is one of my favorite. Its smooth and tastes great. If you like plain yogurt then this is one you should try.
Kavya B.
Best greek yogurt I have ever had! Goes great with savory and sweet dishes. The small to go cups are perfect for taking in my lunch bag. I love the tart taste it has.
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
Favorite yogurt hands down when I was cutting weight for bodybuilding. When i wasn't dieting, I loooooved mixing in olive oil and spices because it tastes like Labenah. YUM!
Amber C.
King, NC
I repeatedly buy this plain option to use in smoothies, salads, in place of sour cream and in tons of other recipes to add moisture and texture! I simply love it!!!
Jaimie G.
Winsted, CT
Not a huge fan of greek yogurt but I actually like Chobani. I use the plain greek yogurt as a replacement for sour cream for my meals and you could never tell the difference.
Briana C.
Palmdale, CA
i'm not a big yogurt fan in general but i always use this particular brand and flavor for recipes that need plain yogurt. it's the least dry tasting greek plain yogurt i've tasted.
Christy L.
San Francisco
Yummy! Low fat and sugar and high in protein! One of my favorite go to Greek yogurts. I usually add some fresh fruit or honey and granola and make a healthy parfait
Sierra P.
Yummmmy product! Love the plain flavor because I simply add fresh fruits in this. Taste so fresh and it's really good for you. I don't feel icky after eating this.
Shanna S.
Although I'm not a huge fan of any Greek yogurt, Chobani makes the taste a bit better. I love adding this yogurt in my smoothies. The value is great for the price. I recommend this brand over any other.
Tami T.
I love this as a substitute for sour cream in guacamole and other dips. Gives you more proteinless, less fat to help boost metabolism when watching your weight, but still waiting a good snack
Taylor T.