BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
Love this brand it's perfect for when I'm cooking I use it all the time in different recipes. No need to purchase anything other one
Jennifer S.
Ann Arbor
I use this when baking to replace fattier food sometimes. If I notice a difference it’s actually that my food is richer and creamier.
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
I use this yogurt in place of sour cream for topping and dips. I also use it to make lower calorie salad dressings. Very good product
Lindsay F.
Mars, PA
I live off this stuff! During prep when i still have cheat meals ill do a 1/2 cup with honey and a cheesecake quest bar...sooo yummy
Jennifer G.
I really love this yogurt. It's great for a snack or breakfast with fruit or as a base for veggie dip or a substitute for sour cream!
Janet H.
Great consistency and flavor. Use it for smoothies and recipes that call for sour cream or thicker dairy products. Healthy and tasty.
Franchette Joyce N.
Florida
This yogurt is really good when youre on the go and need a light and healthy snack. I also like to add frozen fruits or honey on it.
Caitlin G.
Killeen, TX
Yummy yummy! We get these as an easy breakfast. With the plain flavor each person can spruce up their yogurt cup however they went
Kindra K.
We use this frequently. It's so versatile. Love that I can sweeten it up or use it as sour cream. Definitely a staple in our house!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I buy this most of the time- it's so thick
And creamy .. I use in smoothies or just top
With fruit , cinnamon and honey...so good!
Taylor T.