BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jazi N.
Chobani makes amazing yogurt. I love to get their plain yogurt and mix in fresh nuts and fruits. (Sometimes even a little chocolate :P)
Krystal S.
Key West
My favorite greek yogurt. It has great taste. It can be added to smoothies or used instead of sour cream. I don't buy any other brand.
Marie B.
Emeryville, CA
The original flavour isn't great but add some honey and granola and it's great!! Makes for a healthy and nutritious breakfast or snack.
Amanda W.
I love the plain yogurt one. Its a awesome taste and cery good for u. The price are very reasonable. I usually buys these at Savemart.
Beauty •.
Palos Hills , IL
I love using this yogurt as a base for my parfaits! I I always get the non fat version and top it off with plenty of fruit and granola.
Caitlin M.
Narberth
This stuff is perfect for using as a sour cream sub-I add it to tacos, avocados, any Mexican food. Delicious and a healthy alternative
Victoria L.
Knoxville , TN
I love Chobani because of how thick the yogurt is!! Quality is great and normally they are only a dollar at the grocery store. Worth it
Estella R.
High in protein, low in sugar. Great pearling up with fruit and/or nuts. I like to add agave. Tastes like sour cream without sweetener.
Mollie M.
I love plain greek yogurt! Anything that calls for sour cream can be replaced with the yogurt and Chobani is such an affordable brand!
Shandell E.
I love using this to make an avacado cilantro lime sauce for fish tacos! Its so easy to make and its a better for you than sour cream.
Taylor T.