BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Claudia D.
Brownsville, TX
Yum!! I love this plain yogurt. It's so good and it makes everything so creamy. I usually use this in the mornings with eggs. Or if I'm making tuna salad I use this instead of sour cream and/or mayonnaise. I hate mayo so this is my substitute.
Natalia V.
Este Yogurt lo he usado en tres formas
Una para hacer yogurt parfait
Segunda para hacer yogurt con semilla de chia
Tercero para tratamientos caseros para el cabello
Y para todas las opciones me resulta excelente tanto el sabor como la contextura del mismo. Resulta maravillo para cada una de las recetas. Full recomendado
Trae r.
Slidell, LA
I lead healthy grocery store tours and this is my go to recommendation for yogurt. It's low in calories, sodium, and sugar, and it's high in protein. Buying in bulk helps to save money. I recommend purchasing this over any other yogurt product and maybe tossing in some fresh fruit.
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
This is another yogurt I suggest for weight loss! You can use it as a mixer to sub for other condiments or you can add fruits and other items yourself! Low calorie and no fat! This is really awesome for those trying to change their diet!
Dorche H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I'm not much of a healthy food person BUT I have used the same yogurt in my smoothie for years lol. I feel like its pretty healthy and it's the only brand that I can constantly fine in most grocery stores. Overall, it's pretty good. I'll keep buying it.
LaVona L.
Kansas City, MO
I but this for my dogs when they have upset tummies. It soothes their stomach, but also isn't giving them a bunch of unnecessary sugars and additives. When I have it myself, mixing in some fresh strawberries give it just enough sweetness to be enjoyable without feeling guilty.
Kaya E.
This is a great yogurt to add fruit and a drizzle of honey to. It has a relatively low lactose content so I can eat it without taking lactase. It's delicious and creamy and a great replacement for ice cream in terms of texture. It's not very sweet, but you can add honey
Tamara Z.
Orlando, FL
Chobani Greek yogurt is thick, creamy, and goes well with fruit and honey for breakfast. I also love using it to make biryani and smoothies. The yogurt is versatile and a delicious way to add protein to your diet. Love this.m brand!
maria p.
Love this plain Greek yogurt. It does have a bit of a sour taste as does all plain Greek yogurt. But I like that I can add my own flavoring without worrying about added sugar or anything
Sheena B.
I seriously love this Greek yogurt. It's probably the only brand that I've really loved the plain version of. I substitute sour cream in lots of great recipes and drop a little honey in it if I want an extra touch of sweet.
Taylor T.