BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Melissa G.
Bronx, NY
It comes in handy when I want to make smoothies or use as a substitute for sour cream. There isn’t a real taste so it’s  best to add on to it
Elizabeth S.
This is my go to yogurt. Rather than buying the high sugar fruit on the bottom yogurt, I purchase this and add my own fruit for a healthier option
Lynette D.
St charles, IL
This is sometimes hard to find but I love to use it in place of sour cream and other things in recipes. I like how it doesn’t have any added sugar.
Christina R.
This is my favorite yogurt to use as a sour cream substitute! We put t on chili, tacos, and whatever else does with sour cream! Highly recommended
Natalie H.
Detroit
I’m not a big yogurt person but I love to use this plain Greek yogurt as I would use sour cream
It’s much healthier and I prefer it over sour cream
Mila M.
Las Vegas, NV
This can be used multiple ways. It is unsweetened... so I use it as a substitute for sour cream. I also mix with honey and 🍯 add it to a smoothie!
Brooke M.
Statesboro
Chobani offers my favorite low fat Greek yogurt!! I use it to make smoothies to drink after I workout. It tastes amazing and makes you feel great.
Melissa L.
camdenton
I love Chobani! I will not buy other brands, they have the best flavor and consistency. Plus the brand has a great story and helps their community!
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
Not only do I eat this kind, but it is safe and healthy for my dog to eat as well! Either frozen or off the spoon, it's a great taste and texture!
Blair G.
Great yogurt with no added sugar! Perfect with a little bit of honey and one fresh fruit! Can usually find it on sale to! Definitely a great choice
Taylor T.