BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Kayleen N.
East Amherst, NY
Chobani is a high-quality company with great tasting foods. I prefer plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt because its texture is light, and it does not contain any added sugars or flavors. The flavor is a bit tangy for someone who is not used to yogurt with added sugars, but if you add a lot of granola or fruit, it can balance out the tangy flavor until you get used to it.
Sierra T.
Back to the basics with this one! I'm a huge fan of the thicker and less sweet greek cousin of yogurt. This particular brand is one that I love supporting anyways, and this product is one of their most versatile. As much as I love their more exotic flavors, nothing can really eclipse the original flavor.
Megan R.
Wellington, FL
Best brand (in my opinion) for Greek yogurt. The plain flavor is very plain but I like to mix mine with fresh fruit or honey. It doesn't go bad for a while and I can buy it most
Places. It's very thick and I think it has the best texture out of all Greek yogurts. I repurchase all the time
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I buy these and add in honey! The best treat ever!! I have bought Chobani yogurt for a couple of years now and have tried lots of the flavors but I keep coming back to the plain yogurt because I like to do my own add ins! It's healthy and hardly any sugars and the extra protein keeps me going.
Mervice D.
Doral, FL
I alway make sure I have this yogurt at home because I love using it for my cold oats for added protein to my breakfast and since is plain I can mixed it up with any fruit or toppings! I don't know if this is weird but I also use it as substitute for sour cream which is something I love (but this yogurt has way less calories and is non fat!). Love it!
Peyton P.
Quaker Hill, CT
delicious and smooth. Pretty tart on its own which is what makes it so good to use in savory recipes. Makes a great breakfast with some honey and fruits (strawberries are my fave), as well as a frozen yogurt when sweetened, flavored, and frozen. Best part about this flavor is you can use it for whatever you want and don't need to worry about artificial sweeteners/flavorings
Hayley L.
stuart
This yogurt is very delicious and isn’t bad on the health side. The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times they will have deals where you can buy a bunch for a lesser price. I recommend to try them out!
Lyndsey H.
Akron, OH
I use this as a replacement to sour cream. I made quesadillas the other night and used this instead. Love it. Sometimes I use it to replace the milk and butter when making Mac n cheese for the kids as well.
Melissa M.
CHICAGO, IL
I love this yogurt! It's super delicious and it is my favorite brand of yogurt. It tastes super smooth and not too sour. It's a healthy alternative to any other snack. I would totally buy it again. You can also mix it with your own fruit.
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
I love using plain Chobani in shakes, as a yogurt I could dress up myself (with honey, granola, fruit, etc), and as a mayo or sour cream substitute in recipes. Because it's so thick it's a good addition into recipes where you want to substitute ingredients. As a yogurt to eat, however, it feels a little too thick.
Taylor T.