BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amelia B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great product! Plain Greek yogurt is so good for you and this one has a creamy nice taste. I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Edyline E.
I highly suggest eating this with something because it has no taste, as expected. Alone, it tastes horrible lol. It also has a good price.
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
I love this yogurt! Great for mixing with fruit, granola, or honey! It’s a great one to keep in your fridge to switch up and make your own!
Leanne H.
Lexington Park
Love being able to add my own fruit to plain yogurt, and not having to worry about all the added sugar. Being all-natural is a huge bonus!
Leanne S.
Chicago
This is my favorite brand of plain Greek yogurt to use in place of sour cream, or other healthy recipes that use plain Greek yogurt.
Brian W.
Oberlin
We like it! We haven’t tried any of the other flavors. But the vanilla flavor is great base for smoothies and adding some granola!
Priscilla A.
Azusa, CA
I love yogurt! All time favorite snack along wjth some granola & berries! I would recommend this flavor to anyone starting out on yogurt!
Melissa L.
We use this as a substitute for sour cream. We also use it in smoothies. Its better than some of the other plain Greek yogurts out there.
Miriam M.
Jersey City
It tastes good it is awesome it is amazing it is good it is healthy it is cheap it has different flavors it's good for different things.
Piper N.
Jacksonville, FL
Chobani is a thick and rich yogurt that we enjoy daily. It is super creamy and goes well with any meal. It does not last long in our home
Taylor T.