BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lauren B.
Cincinnati
I love Greek yogurt. This is a good brand. Love eating Greek yogurt instead of sour cream for a healthy alternative. Tastes exactly the same
Caroline K.
Very delicious and light. It is healthy and a better option than normal yogurt. I think it taste better than normal yogurt and is affordable.
Tania B.
Rochester
I use this for cooking in place of sour cream or mayonnaise or any other creamy texture. Lowers the fat and calories and still tastes great.
Liz S.
This is a delicious yogurt, it is inexpensive and easy to find, it was simple and creamy and I can't wait to eat another heaping spoon of it!
Amy P.
Downsville
This yogurt has a great texture and flavor. Super tangy, excellent source of protein. I like it drizzled with honey and topped with walnuts!
Bri J.
Gilbert
Yummy and more healthy than a regular yogurt, you can't go wrong! Especially if you get vanilla and mix it with cheerios, fruit, or smoothies
Taylor P.
Miami
I hate yogurt but I actually like vanilla flavor. It’s pretty tasty and not bitter. Usually eat this as a mid day snack or treat after dinner
Stacey B.
WILMINGTON, NC
Love this brand yogurt! I use it a lot in my smoothie and cereal sometimes I will add fruit to it! I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Sabrina C.
Sparks, NV
Super bomb original greek yogurt. Never dissapoints. I love to use this in my morning smoothie. It has a great taste and is really filling.
Leanne S.
Chicago
This is my favorite brand of plain Greek yogurt to use in place of sour cream, or other healthy recipes that use plain Greek yogurt.
Taylor T.