BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Tracy T.
This is my favorite yogurt. I like to add some of this to my morning oatmeal, it is great to eat with any fruit I am snacking on, or even just by itself. It is creamy, tangy and tart. I love it, and usually buy the big containers to keep in the fridge.
Brittany H.
Tulsa, OK
Chobani plain yogurt is my go-to for a healthy morning breakfast on the go. I especially love it in my overnight oats. The taste by itself is a bit sour but with a little honey, peanut butter and oats, it's a delicious and protein packed breakfast.
Deema F.
Sugar Land, TX
I love chobani whether it's plain or flavored I'm all about it! It's a great value and tastes great! I love many of their flavors. I bought it at my local grocery store and it's something we frequently buy in our household.
Jenna Z.
Sturtevant, WI
It's a good product. The yogurt is really thick and creamy. I put this is smoothies, with cereal, eat it plain. In all honest though, even though it's good it's. It my favorite Greek yogurt. It's more on the expensive side out of Greek yogurts.
Kristian S.
Bixby, OK
This is my favorite alternative to use in place of sour cream if I am tying to eat healthy! It tastes exactly like sour cream and has the same texture/consistency with way less calories. Anyone needing a sour cream alternative, definitely try this!
Cambrie G.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite Greek Yogurt - by far. Reason #1 is taste. It's creamier and less bitter than other greek yogurts. Reason #2 are the macros. Chobani is the lowest in Carbs/Sugar and highest in protein compared to other major competitors.
Tiffany W.
Great yogurt. This Greek yogurt is lower in lactose and higher in protein than regular yogurt, so this fits well into my lactose-free training diet. I add it to my shakes or eat it with granola. Sometimes I use it as an alternative to sour cream.
Claudia D.
Brownsville, TX
Yum!! I love this plain yogurt. It's so good and it makes everything so creamy. I usually use this in the mornings with eggs. Or if I'm making tuna salad I use this instead of sour cream and/or mayonnaise. I hate mayo so this is my substitute.
Trae r.
Slidell, LA
I lead healthy grocery store tours and this is my go to recommendation for yogurt. It's low in calories, sodium, and sugar, and it's high in protein. Buying in bulk helps to save money. I recommend purchasing this over any other yogurt product and maybe tossing in some fresh fruit.
Natalia V.
Este Yogurt lo he usado en tres formas
Una para hacer yogurt parfait
Segunda para hacer yogurt con semilla de chia
Tercero para tratamientos caseros para el cabello
Y para todas las opciones me resulta excelente tanto el sabor como la contextura del mismo. Resulta maravillo para cada una de las recetas. Full recomendado
Taylor T.