BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Danisha B.
Bronx, NY
I like plain yogurt because you can use it so many different ways. I use it to make smoothies. It goes well with any fruits. Like most yogurts it’s a little bitter but it’s not bad. I do recommend it to.
Lindsay G.
Minot
Creamy,smooth, blends well in smoothies. I add fresh fruit on top of
This and sometimes a drizzle of maple syrup or honey to add some sweetness to this. Details about 1.00 a thing and sold at
Most stores
Inga S.
Very smooth and light. No artificial colors or preservatives. Tart tasting, but it complements it. Affordable, always can find good deals. Would chose it over other brands and will buy it again and again
Kelly L.
Bend
I use this a lot for sour cream substitute and for cooking. It’s a great value. Great taste. Usually you can find it on sale and it’s healthy. Great easy breakfast choice. Usually have this in my fridge
Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
I loved this yogurt. It never left an after taste that some other yogurts did. Now that I found out I am lactose intolerant I can no longer enjoy this, but I would definitely recommend this yogurt to all of my dairy loving friends!
Ilayda A.
I’ve been eating one container every single day and my immune system has gotten stronger. I used to get sick once a month & finally this yogurt has helped me! Tastes really good with fruit as well!
Georgia S.
Highly recommend! This product is so versatile. As a cook, I love using it for smoothies and smoothie bowl. I got mine at Costco! We go through it fast in our household so always need to stock up!
Ami H.
Stanwood
I use this yogurt to make my smoothies. It’s a great base for any flavor of smoothie. It’s creamy and taste great also on its own. Not only do I like it for smoothies but I’ll put fresh fruit in it as well and it’s amazing!
Jennifer P.
San Mateo, CA
I love any kind of yogurt. This one here is non-fat and plain. I don’t want to add more sugars to my diet. I would buy it at Safeway and it’s a reasonable price. Would recommend to a friend.
Melissa T.
Omaha, NE
I love using chobani plain Greek yogurt as a replacement for sour cream for anything and everything! It’s a healthier alternative that tastes great! Use for dips, baked potatoes, or add to recipes that call for sour cream!
Taylor T.