BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hailee C.
Bedford Ma
I love the fact that this yogurt is so versatile. I use it as sour cream or I flavor it with mio or liquid crystal light! So yummy and great for protein!
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA
Very good product to add all kinds of yummies to it. It's an affordable and convenient breakfast go to. I purchase this every week at the grocery store.
Vanessa L.
Flushing, NY
The holy grail of Greek yogurts! Tastes great and in the morning I like to add a bit of honey and berries and nuts for a satisfying breakfast on the go.
Tiphany M.
It is perfect for making smoothies, the plain makes it easy to make the smoothie any flavor you like, or eating it with granola makes it very good also!
Jaime D.
Akron, NY
This was actually really good! I mixed a little organic granola in it and was so yummy! It’s very healthy for you and definitely one of my go to yogurts
Britney S.
Austin, TX
We eat a lot of plain Greek yogurt every week. The Chobani plain green is good for dips, parfaits, and cooking with. It is creamy and tastes delicious.
Monica F.
south river
It is great for adding into shakes! I don't usually eat plain yogurt plain. However if you throw some fresh fruit on it and some honey it's outstanding
Heidi W.
Good for cooking. I prefer the smaller size since its perfect for using with any recipe. Also good for adding fresh fruits. For sweetness, I add honey
Katryna C.
Frankfort, NY
This yogurt is so good and it makes you feel good when you eat it too, I really enjoy eating food and it taste even better when you add chocolate chips
Eve K.
Love Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Banana I have it almost every morning for breakfast with some fresh fruit and it keeps me full until lunch
Taylor T.