BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
I love this greek yogurt.  I always buy the plain to control how much sugar is in my meal - this is best with added honey and some berries! I buy the large container and it lasts all week.  A very affordable and healthy snack that everyone at my house likes,
Erin J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
To be honest, if you're not used to the taste of greek yogurt you really won't like this, because it's literally unsweetened greek yogurt, but I like it because it's a healthy snack. It's sold at about the same price as comparable brands so I would consider it a good buy.
Harika T.
I keep buying this at Walmart and Kroger stores when i grocery shop. I has a slightly sour taste to it, but its greek yogurt so! It is not too expensive. Compared to other brands out there i like this. and i generally prefer plain greek yogurt than flavored ones, so its good.
lindy s.
Eldorado
I like to use instead of sour cream, as a healthier alternative. I use it for almost anything, up to muffins or fruit salads or even a healthy pizza dough! It taste almost exactly like sour cream, so there's  not much of a difference, buy it almost all the time
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I love chobani! I always look for the coupons on the sunday newspaper. I like all of their flavors but my favorite on is the plain one. The thickness of this yogurt is very nice. I can add some fresh fruit and it will taste delicious it never fails. I always buy his brand
I love this yogurt! I add my own fresh fruit and stevia sweeter to make it my own. I have purchased from ShopRite and Jet.com. It's plain on its on, but adding a little lemon juice and stevia makes a great lemon yogurt. It's also very high and protein.
Kellie E.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
This is my all-time favorite yogurt! It pairs well with berries, bananas, honey or totally alone. This is very versatile and you can use it in many different recipes. It is low-price and has a great, smooth flavor. I buy this every week at the grocery store.
Maddie L.
Favorite non-fat plain Greek yogurt by far. You get the most bang calorie wise too- only 80 calories. That's the lowest among other brands I have compared. Perfectly creamy and tart, and great topped with honey or berries and cacao nibs. I buy regularly!
Melanie T.
I eat this non-fat greek yogurt almost every day, and I spend a lot of time looking into which ones are the healthiest. While Chobani is good, I think fage is better. The texture is a little thin on Chobani, and uses lower quality ingredients than Fage.
Sarah C.
Winchester, KY
Love the texture of this Greek yogurt - I'm not a huge fan of it by itself, but I prefer this brand for cooking and making sauces. I typically use this for making homemade salad dressing and Taziki sauce - it has a great tangy taste. Highly recommend!
Taylor T.