BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mila M.
Las Vegas, NV
This can be used multiple ways. It is unsweetened... so I use it as a substitute for sour cream. I also mix with honey and 🍯 add it to a smoothie!
jennifer L.
Carpentersville
I bought a big container of this for making smoothies with. it is pretty good and having a big container of it can last you a while and it's handy
Rachel S.
Bellingham, WA
Very good but not by itself. Definitely could use some granola and berries on it. It’s a very good value for what you’re paying and it’s healthy!
Katie E.
Chesapeake, VA
My favorite yogurt . Mixing fruit into it or a healthy popsicle (sounds weird I know) is my favorite treat at night for a healthy snack. Love it.
macy a.
Flintville , TN
Very smooth and because it’s plain you can dress it up however you want! I used fruit in the morning for breakfast and then for cooking at night!
Julie A.
Polk, PA
Great for making dips and creating health recipes for my family. I made taco dip for a super bowl party with this yogurt and it turned out great!
Smaylin R.
Cranston , RI
This is my favorite yogurt to make salad dressings or just add some fresh fruit to it and granola for a great parfait. Its delicious and creamy.
Chelsea B.
Hanover
Has a bit of a sour taste. But it is wonderful to cook with. The regular chobani yogurt is better but if you add in fruit or honey it’s not bad.
Carol F.
Columbus
I love this as an alternative for sour cream! Used it on tacos and my boyfriend even loved it. I don't eat much meat and this is full of protein.
Amy G.
CUMMING
Plain yogurt is my replacement for sour cream. Its tart, rich, smooth and enjoyable.  This yogurt also makes excellent smoothies and shakes.
Taylor T.