BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Samantha S.
I like the packaging and size. Makes for the perfect breakfast on the go. I usually don't go for this brand because they tend to be more expensive compared to other plain greek yogurts at my grocery store (HEB) but it is pretty creamy. I wish they offered a full fat greek yogurt though.
Carley L.
Salem
Love this stuff and always eat with smoothies. So so yummy in my tummy. Makes great yogurt pops and a dash of honey on top is excellent! Go buy it now and enjoy it like I do every single morning of my life.
Erin V.
Chobani Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt is my go-to yogurt because I can eat it as a yogurt or add it to my recipes as a healthy substitution! It is absolutely delicious with a drizzle of honey and granola! I also use it to appease my comfort-food cravings by using it in place of sour cream.
Brittany W.
Saint Paul , MN
My husband and son are really into yogurt right now. As a vegetarian family, I love the high levels of protein in this yogurt. We add some honey and it's delicious. We are just getting back into yogurt, but we will certainly buy this again. I would recommend this yogurt to any family.
Arianna L.
Los Angeles, CA
This yogurt is really good. The flavor is a little plain (wasn't expecting much because it's nonfat Greek yogurt) so I added some granola to it and it was really yummy. It's a really healthy, easy snack. And I love the container and that it's very portable for on-the-go snacking!
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
The best texture in a plain nonfat Greek yogurt. I have tried every brand but always go back to Chobani. Also no added chemicals!!! Yay! I will always buy this brand and recommend to my friends. Chobani is the best!
Jenn R.
Baltimore
This yogurt is my favorite! If I want a bagel but don't want the extra calories of cream cheese, try dipping your bagel in this yogurt. It's perfect! It's tangy and tart but it's clean tasting. It's easy to flavor with honey and fresh fruit with adding all the syrup that comes with flavored yogurt. Always my go to.
Candace R.
Rogers, AR
I love this greek yogurt.  I always buy the plain to control how much sugar is in my meal - this is best with added honey and some berries! I buy the large container and it lasts all week.  A very affordable and healthy snack that everyone at my house likes,
lindy s.
Eldorado
I like to use instead of sour cream, as a healthier alternative. I use it for almost anything, up to muffins or fruit salads or even a healthy pizza dough! It taste almost exactly like sour cream, so there's  not much of a difference, buy it almost all the time
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I love chobani! I always look for the coupons on the sunday newspaper. I like all of their flavors but my favorite on is the plain one. The thickness of this yogurt is very nice. I can add some fresh fruit and it will taste delicious it never fails. I always buy his brand
Taylor T.