BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lizzy M.
This is my go to yogurt. Rather than buying the high sugar fruit on the bottom yogurt, I purchase this and add my own fruit for a healthier option
Lynette D.
St charles, IL
This is sometimes hard to find but I love to use it in place of sour cream and other things in recipes. I like how it doesn’t have any added sugar.
jennifer L.
Carpentersville
I bought a big container of this for making smoothies with. it is pretty good and having a big container of it can last you a while and it's handy
Kareena C.
My favorite yogurt. I keep the big container with me at work and eat it as a desert because it is that delicious I feel like it is a treat to eat!
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
Not only do I eat this kind, but it is safe and healthy for my dog to eat as well! Either frozen or off the spoon, it's a great taste and texture!
Mila M.
Las Vegas, NV
This can be used multiple ways. It is unsweetened... so I use it as a substitute for sour cream. I also mix with honey and 🍯 add it to a smoothie!
Melissa G.
Bronx, NY
It comes in handy when I want to make smoothies or use as a substitute for sour cream. There isn’t a real taste so it’s  best to add on to it
Mandy J.
The size is convenient to take on the go and delicious with fresh berries. It is also the perfect amount to make a one serving dip for my veggies.
Kathy I.
Rio Grande
I love this yogurt. Thick consistency and smooth texture. Good for lunch on the go.
I often add fresh cut up fruit but also enjoy it just as it is.
Blair G.
Great yogurt with no added sugar! Perfect with a little bit of honey and one fresh fruit! Can usually find it on sale to! Definitely a great choice
Taylor T.