BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa L.
Flushing, NY
The holy grail of Greek yogurts! Tastes great and in the morning I like to add a bit of honey and berries and nuts for a satisfying breakfast on the go.
Tiphany M.
It is perfect for making smoothies, the plain makes it easy to make the smoothie any flavor you like, or eating it with granola makes it very good also!
Britney S.
Austin, TX
We eat a lot of plain Greek yogurt every week. The Chobani plain green is good for dips, parfaits, and cooking with. It is creamy and tastes delicious.
katryna C.
Frankfort
This yogurt is so good and it makes you feel good when you eat it too, I really enjoy eating food and it taste even better when you add chocolate chips
Eve K.
Love Chobani® Low-Fat Greek Yogurt Banana I have it almost every morning for breakfast with some fresh fruit and it keeps me full until lunch
Monica F.
south river
It is great for adding into shakes! I don't usually eat plain yogurt plain. However if you throw some fresh fruit on it and some honey it's outstanding
Heidi W.
Good for cooking. I prefer the smaller size since its perfect for using with any recipe. Also good for adding fresh fruits. For sweetness, I add honey
Kej M.
Lincoln City
Chobani has some of the best yogurt out there! Delicious fruit at the bottom of the cup is nice and sweet! Their yogurt isn’t runny like other brands.
Kassi K.
One of the most versatile products in my fridge! I love the smaller portions for these because it allows me to use just what I need for each recipe.
Kay V.
Fulton, NY
I'm not a fan of yogurt. All I can think about when I'm trying to eat it is that it's made of bacteria. It's been a phobia of mine since highschool.
Taylor T.