BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
Normally I don’t like non fat yogurt because it has no flavor but this one actually doesn’t taste that bad. I also like that it’s Greek yogurt over normal yogurt because it’s healthier for you and that is good in my opinion
Amanda G.
Winthrop, MA
I use this for baking actually. I use it for my 2 ingredient dough and also my weight watchers recipes. texture is great and the price is great for a larger container.
Kyle M.
Lincoln
Love it! It’s great for any time of day! I use it for breakfast with some fresh fruit and love how healthy it is. Great flavor and consistency. I purchased at Walmart.
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
This yogurt is very good. It is also super hard to find. I use this yogurt to make a sauce to go with my chicken. It is a good price and doesn’t leave a bad taste
Natasha G.
I love this plain yogurt because it’s healthier and you can add anything to it. I like to add protein powder and fruit to it for a small snack. I buy mine at target.
Alexandra M.
gainesville florida
i love chobanis new look in their products. it looks more natural and i wanna say that the taste is even better (which i know prob isn’t true) will never buy another yogurt
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love it. Great for making smoothies and perfect for a healthy alternative to a snack. I usually add fruit and some honey to it and it tastes delicious!
Reilley B.
Arlington, VA
I love using Greek yogurt as sour cream and Chobani works great. I really like their new packaging design, too. Makes you feel like you’re eating something fancy.
Mack B.
united states
While we are not huge fans of Greek yogurt on its own, we have found that this brand makes the best tajiki sauce for gyros. This is my go to for cooking and baking
Amanda Z.
Toms River, NJ
It’s Greek yogurt. I get this when it is on sale. I always use this for my smoothies. It is a great base for the drink. Can’t go wrong with this plain Greek yogurt!
Taylor T.