BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
Great greek yogurt to have in small portions. I regularly use plain yogurt instead of sour cream or creme fraiche to garnish chili and other dishes at home. This yogurt has a very creamy, rich consistency and is very tasty. I would definitely recommend to others.
Maggie B.
WHAT A GOOD SUBSTITUTE FOR SOUR CREAM! when i tell people this trick they have a hard time believing me but it really does not taste any different and is so much better for you
Aurora I.
Waterbury, CT
Love this yogurt!! I like adding my own granola or cut up fruit to this yogurt as a snack in the middle of the day. Never had a problem with this product, nice packaging, and it tastes great.
Maite A.
I love this yogurt. Of all the plain yogurt brands this is one of my favorite. Its smooth and tastes great. If you like plain yogurt then this is one you should try.
Andeo N.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this yogurt when I'm making parfaits, smoothies, anything. I can also eat it plain it is so lightweight and just light tasting. Probably one of my favorite for Greek yogurt.
Susan V.
Los Angeles, CA
Great taste- I’ve always used it in place of sour cream and no-one can tell the difference. It has a smoother consistency than other Greek yogurts.
Tiffany S.
Great to mix with so many other foods! Whether it's protein, fruit, dry ranch packets, etc. Gives you a healthier version of your favorites foods
Sara K.
I mostly use this in smoothies because it gives a great taste that’s not too sweet. Wouldn’t eat it on its own though as it would be too bitter.
Cally V.
hopkinton
I'm not a big yogurt person but I do buy the non fat - plain Chobani the most and add raw honey. I also use it for a substitute for sour cream!
Erica W.
Mesa, AZ
The only yogurt my kiddos enjoy. They love the flavors coconut, raspberry, banana and lime. Great for eating or for things like smoothies.
Taylor T.