BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I buy these and add in honey! The best treat ever!! I have bought Chobani yogurt for a couple of years now and have tried lots of the flavors but I keep coming back to the plain yogurt because I like to do my own add ins! It's healthy and hardly any sugars and the extra protein keeps me going.
Meg M.
It's pretty much what you'd expect from plain Greek yogurt. I like the 0% fat one and I use it in my smoothies every single morning for some protein and probiotics!
Hayley L.
stuart
This yogurt is very delicious and isn’t bad on the health side. The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times they will have deals where you can buy a bunch for a lesser price. I recommend to try them out!
Melissa M.
CHICAGO, IL
I love this yogurt! It's super delicious and it is my favorite brand of yogurt. It tastes super smooth and not too sour. It's a healthy alternative to any other snack. I would totally buy it again. You can also mix it with your own fruit.
Karen J.
Morrisville, NC
Fav!!! So light and delicious. I love buying plain yoghurt just because I can switch up the toppings daily. The Chobani yoghurt is an excellent source of protein as well as having virtually no calories! Great snack or have it for breakfast
Eman H.
Nashville, TN
I love Chobani. I use this Greek yogurt in protein shakes, smoothies and protein pancakes. As with all Greek yogurt, it has a sour taste but becomes super tasty when added to recipes or you can eat it by itself with honey and fruit or just plain Truvia. It’s a staple in my household.
Ariel C.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not sure, but I think this stuff is magic? Sub it in for sour cream to make a healthier recipe, stir in fruit or toppings for a snack, or toss it in your ice cream maker for a cool and protein packed treat. We always have some of this on hand because we never know when it will come in handy.
Carley L.
Salem
Love this stuff and always eat with smoothies. So so yummy in my tummy. Makes great yogurt pops and a dash of honey on top is excellent! Go buy it now and enjoy it like I do every single morning of my life.
Emily E.
Omaha, NE
The best texture in a plain nonfat Greek yogurt. I have tried every brand but always go back to Chobani. Also no added chemicals!!! Yay! I will always buy this brand and recommend to my friends. Chobani is the best!
Jenn R.
Baltimore
This yogurt is my favorite! If I want a bagel but don't want the extra calories of cream cheese, try dipping your bagel in this yogurt. It's perfect! It's tangy and tart but it's clean tasting. It's easy to flavor with honey and fresh fruit with adding all the syrup that comes with flavored yogurt. Always my go to.
Taylor T.