BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Ujjwal B.
Ashburn
I use the plain flavor and use to eat it with fruit or granola and it makes for a great base product! Chobani is rich in flavor in texture and manages to taste really well with whatever you pair it with.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
Good Greek yogurt. I love to heat up frozen cherries and put them on top with granola and honey. I also like to use this as a high-protein alternative to sour cream.
Sebastian G.
Austin
This is super amazing because it’s mixable with EVERYTHING. that’s my favorite part! In the morning grab it alone, add almonds or granola, or raisins, etc. mix, and you are good to goo!
candaceprovost C.
Forest , VA
I use plain Chobani Greek yogurt as a sour cream, usually. It offers a protein kick to tacos. I also use it in place of mayonnaise in chicken salad. It’s delicious
Melinda S.
Ocala
Love this on my baked potatoes and make my own homemade ranch without the guilt!! Truly changed my way of eating. Don't forget the added protien and pro-biotics!!
Adriana M.
Although I don't like plain Greek yogurt by itself it is a great replacement for sour cream and mayonnaise. It's a great choice for eating healthy and it helps me make better choices.
Krysia P.
Hermosa Beach, CA
One of my favorite yogurts. I love the plain yogurt and I can add it to everything - oatmeal, rice, chicken. Chobani is a good brand that knows that quality and taste is everything.
Kate G.
I love this yogurt. I honestly think it is the best. I use it so much! From putting it in smoothies, using it as a dip for star berries or other fruit, or just eating it plain! I love it! The taste is always great no matter what the flavor.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Great to make a smoothly with... Enjoy this product is convenient if you are always on the go, fresh taste and smooth texture but creamy, this product can be found at Target and often coupons and sales are available
Amanda S.
Church Hill, TN
When choosing a yogurt i always prefer Greek yogurt. The thick, creamy texture helps fool me into thinking I'm enjoying a far richer dairy product. Its just as acceptably rich and creamy, even with zero fat.
Taylor T.