BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Carter B.
This is a really good product for the price! I love how when you have the plain flavor, there's a lot you can do with it. I like to mix it with chocolate protein powder for a healthy snack! Chobani® Plain Non-Fat
Tara J.
Owings
This is a standard product in my fridge! I use it as a sour cream substitute (yes, there is a taste difference but I don’t mind it). I also love it when mixed with some honey and nuts. Great snack! Definitely recommended!
Alicia R.
Altus
We use this Chobani non fat plain yogurt for everything. I make my ranch dressing with it and use it as a substitute for sour cream. We also eat it for breakfast with granola and it is super tasty without all the guilt.
Kelleigh H.
Carver, MA
I love this because I use it as a substitute for sour cream as I am a huge fan of sour cream but this product has protein in it and is a great healthy substitute for it and I love the sickness and the amount that you get
Derlyne R.
Binghamton
Not a big fan but goes great for smoothies and filling in protien shake. Flavors are good and nuts and fresh fruits can be added for freshier and healthier taste. Very affordable and can find coupons and sales at stores.
ashley r.
I am a sucker for yogurt. Greek is often the kind I buy because of the protein content. I like Chobani® Plain Non-Fat because there's less sugar but a lot of nutrients. I can add my own fruit and granola as my mood changes and I can control how much sugar intake there is. It is great on its own and in smoothies or cooking. It is a bit expensive for my taste but when I'm not making my yogurt at home, I trust using Chobani.
Kristen D.
Gold Beach, OR
Love the consistency of Chobani Greek Yogurt. It has a good creamy flavor and not your typical chalky consistency. There is no comparison to other similar products, Chobani is the best. It is a great value and I would certainly buy it again any time.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Since Weight Watchers just mage this a zero point food I have been having it for breakfast. I add some sugar free flavored Torani syrup and mix in berries. Tastes great and is a zero point breakfast. Awesome quality.
Amanda B.
This is great in smoothies. I add this to get good protein. It’s affordable and available at most grocery stores. It’s not sweet, so it doesn’t add anything to smoothies or other dishes. I purchased mine at Walmart.
Ann M.
Long Beach, CA
A good, basic Greek yogurt. Healthier and lighter than the whole mill version. Pretty affordable, more expensive than regular yogurt though. Good value if you buy the larger size. I like to mix granola in with this.
Taylor T.