BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Nina P.
Plain chobani yogurt is life! It’s a good value and I love love love drizzling honey over it. You can buy it from any of your local grocery stores and add honey or any type of fruit ! Recommend this everyone
Rachel F.
I love this is a great quick breakfast food because I can just throw in any fruit like bananas and strawberries. It’s not like the jelly where you have to mix it and it tastes more natural and it’s high in protein. If I eat one of these in the morning then I don’t get hungry quickly it’s a little bit sour but that’s all about preference
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this yogurt. It has a bit of a tart flavor to it which I like and is so good paired with fruit or granola! I also use it in smoothies and it makes it the perfect consistency! Low calorie and filling!
Keishia D.
Chobani® Plain Non-Fat is very creamy, good tasting, and affordable. Can be mixed with many fruits and vegetables. I’ve tried this yogurt several times before and is available at all grocery stores
Amanda C.
This is our go to plain greek yogurt brand as it has the highest protein content. It is very sour/tart tasting and we often use it as a substitute for sour cream or use it when baking or mixing tuna or chicken salad as it helps add extra protein into your diet. It is also a good addition in smoothies and can be found and most stores these days which is helpful as we shop at many different grocery stores.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
We use this yogurt in all of our recipes that need yogurt or cream. I don't much care for the taste of the plain yogurt itself, but it's a good consistency to use in cooking. It is a pretty good value too.
Kayla C.
Vacaville, CA
I use it mostly in smoothies and it works great. But it separates a lot, so by the time I reach the bottom it is a much drier consistency. I will continue to use it because it has the lowest amount of sugar out of all of the others I like.
Danisha B.
Bronx, NY
I like plain yogurt because you can use it so many different ways. I use it to make smoothies. It goes well with any fruits. Like most yogurts it’s a little bitter but it’s not bad. I do recommend it to.
Lindsay G.
Minot, ND
Creamy,smooth, blends well in smoothies. I add fresh fruit on top of
This and sometimes a drizzle of maple syrup or honey to add some sweetness to this. Details about 1.00 a thing and sold at
Most stores
Inga S.
Very smooth and light. No artificial colors or preservatives. Tart tasting, but it complements it. Affordable, always can find good deals. Would chose it over other brands and will buy it again and again
Taylor T.