BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maria P.
Anaheim , CA
I did not really like the taste of this flavor. It was a bit expensive but it was good value for texture it.
Alyssa D.
Jersey City, NJ
A good plain yogurt-easy to add as recipe substitute and the perfect size to cook with without wasting!
Nicole M.
Milmont park
Add it to a smooth, eat it plain or throw it on some fruit! Healthy and taste great! I love
Misfit M.
Odenton , MD
Favorite yogurt i use to make smoothies and snacks with etc sooo good i need to switch to the whole milk BC it’s def better for you but i love this Greek yogurt
Jennifer P.
LOVE the creamy, almost-buttery, mouthfeel, and I really like the company and what it stands for.
I won't buy yogurt from anyone else, it's just not the same
Carla H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a good low fat snack. But, oddly enough I'm finding that I really am not a fan of yogurt in general. This is a great brand though and the price is good.
Corinna B.
This super creamy yummy yogurt. You don't even notice it's fat free. I use it to make homemade ranch dip and even as a mayo replacer in some recipes. Love it?
Connor P.
Huntsville, AL
I really like this... it's great to put in smoothies to make it more creamy. I buy this product a lot just to have something to eat that is healthy and sweet!
Madelin G.
I love all Chobani products. I use this one for a lot of different recipes plus as a snack. I add honey and fresh fruits or eat it plain depending on my mood.
Jami M.
Springfield, Mo
A great Greek yoghurt with a smooth texture. Holds up beautifully in baking and cooking, works great as a breakfast or smoothie base. My go-to for Greek yogurt
Taylor T.