BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Ellie P.
Waterville, ME
I personally do not enjoy the texture of this yogurt, but that may just be a personal preference. My family likes it, and it is a good ingredient in smoothies or as a replacement for sour cream.
Olivia V.
Although the taste is very very bland. This is good to make smoothies with! Just pop in your favorite fruits and veggies and a little juice and Bam! An awesome smoothie!!
Patty I.
Greenvale, NY
Great for breakfast! I love mixing this with berries and granola. It's a great way to start the day. But if you don't like the thick Greek yogurts this isn't for you. I'd give it a shot after mashing some berries into it though!
Bethany R.
Buy this by the tubs for cooking. Used it as sub for oil and sour cream. Makes muffins moist as well as my breads. Sometimes I will use vanilla for a little added flavor.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Amazing yogurt, you have this brand in most of the stores! I love the taste of it and I don’t feel it’s too greasy or too liquid. Just amazing, and has probiotic effects!
Josephine D.
Uniondale, NY
Love chobani plain yogurt! Its great to have on hand in the refrigerator for a quick snack or to add to dips and sauces. I like to mix in some frozen or fresh fruit for a yummy and healthy snack. Thick and creamy like a good yogurt should be. big fan and will buy again
Jeanette R.
Wauseon, OH
After tasting this, I wouldn't buy any other yogurt to use as a replacement for sour cream. This yogurt is versatile and provides good flavour to many recipes that I use.
Mingo C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This yogurt is awesome because even though I'm lactose intolerant this yogurt doesn't seem to bother me. I add fresh or frozen berries to this or add to a protein shake.
Kaleigh H.
I really love Chobani yogurt! I specifically get the plain kind to use as a sour cream substitute and it works great! You’d never know the difference. Great consistency!
Kennedi C.
Bitter by itself but that goes for most greek yogurts. Its really good with fruit or honey added in. Its also good in smoothies if you wanna go for a healthier approach.
Taylor T.