BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leslie J.
Petal
Chobani has a good taste that is not too overpowering and combines well with other ingredients to make delicious healthy dips and snacks ! Also works well as a replacement for mayo in multiple recipes!!
Clara J.
Sunnyside
I love adding Chobani on fruits and granola
It's a lil more pricy than other brand Greek yogurt it's a bit more sour than regular yogurt
But it's good quality
I would recommend
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
My favorite base for smoothies or as a healthier sour cream! Try it as a topping and you won't be sorry! Full of protein and really helps boost your metabolism and curb hunger!
maryel m.
san jose
Delicious so creamy and not sour at all ! I really like the way that chobani looks and taste ! And the most important for me it’s the high amount of protein that I get since I’m vegetarian.
Delainey L.
I love buying Chobani plain greek yogurt and using it as a base for a multitude of breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes. Add some honey, fresh fruit and granola for a delicious and filling breakfast, or make your own tzatziki and enjoy a greek meal! This is my go-to yogurt brand.
Jennie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Great! Great to keep around the house! Smoothies, yogurt, sour cream substitute, baking
... everyone enjoys it! Easy to use...
I like to add honey, cinnamon, and nuts for crunch. That’s it. Yummy. ...
Halee C.
I use this as a substitute for sour cream in lots of things. Works great and gets the job done. I can't tell the difference. I rarely eat it alone, if at all. But I mean it's plain, what do you expect?
fiona d.
lawrenceville
I like to DIY my plain yogurt so it is not so plain. I would add some honey a few nuts and some berries on top of my yogurt and have it for breakfast, keeps me full for hours.
Katy M.
Moravia, NY
You can't go wrong with Chobani! It's delicious, nutritious, local to upstate NY, and ethically sound: the owner is an immigrant and has an immigrant-friendly employment policy! Proud of you, Chobani.
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I love Chobani plain. I always have to add fruit and honey and it’s an amazing breakfast. Costnis ok, a little pricy in comparison to other greek yogurts. But quality pays off.
Taylor T.