BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla C.
Ipswich, MA
My favorite type of yogurt. It may taste like sour cream at first, but its because it is very low in sugar and I just flavor it with fresh fruit and peanut butter! Also a great alternative for sour cream if you are trying to be healthy!
Sarah J.
Love the taste of this yogurt and the fact that it doesn’t have any of the bad stuff. I use it as a swap for so many things like sour cream and mayo. Definitely one of my favorites!
Julia C.
Tulsa, OK
Only flavor I buy! I like to add granola in the cup! Great flavor, smooth and it's not strong like the other Greek yogurts! I eat this every morning and it's really cheap!
Tyler M.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Great for all sorts of things. You can mix fruit and honey for a sweet yogurt. I sometimes use it as “sour cream” on my chili or tacos. It makes good smoothies. I always like to keep a tub of it in the fridge.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I really like Chobani Greek Yogurt. I have not had a lot of different flavors but I usually use it when I make tzaziki or just a chopped up Greek salad. I have used nonfat and regular and they both work well
Ashley M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Best Greek yogurt I have ever had! I could seriously eat it for every meal. It's healthy for you and you can't beat the price! It tastes like heaven and you could use it for so many things, such as baking!!
Alexa D.
Athens
A great, basic, plain Greek yogurt. One of my go-to’s for breakfast or smoothie additions, I love the high protein and low sugar counts. Chobani is a very reliable brand of Greek yogurt. Worth the purchase!
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
I purchased this for baking, but also ate some of it before hand. It's great for just about anything. I would recommend it. The flavor is good and it stays fresh for awhile.
Joanna S.
The supermarket I shop at doesn't have a lot of plain variety and so I get this often so I can enjoy it with food or honey. It's quite tart and tasty. I will continue to buy it. I suggest you try it and other fruit flavors
Jackie M.
schuylkill haven
I just use plain yogurt, always. I avoid the excess added sugars and stuff. Anyway, this stuff is a perfect healthy snack, addition to meals. I use it to top oatmeal and it's yummy, or in my smoothies. Great protein
Taylor T.