BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Eleni T.
Worcester, MA
I hate eating any yogurt with fruit in it because of all of the added sugar. I usually put fresh fruit in here to give it a little more taste. But it's my go to snack when I want some protein.
Karey D.
RELY ON THIS STUFF 24/7 AND IT DELIVERS GREAT RESULTS!! LOVE THE packaging, taste, consistency, and price!! It keeps me full for a long time and is always changing into new flavors and formulas!! 100% recommend!
Julia C.
Tulsa, OK
Only flavor I buy! I like to add granola in the cup! Great flavor, smooth and it's not strong like the other Greek yogurts! I eat this every morning and it's really cheap!
Sarah J.
Love the taste of this yogurt and the fact that it doesn’t have any of the bad stuff. I use it as a swap for so many things like sour cream and mayo. Definitely one of my favorites!
Theresa D.
Exactly what I was expecting. Love to mix fresh fruit and granola in with this. Love that it’s clean and a good price. I know I’m going to get a good product when I get Chobani. Definitely recommend to others.
Tyler M.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Great for all sorts of things. You can mix fruit and honey for a sweet yogurt. I sometimes use it as “sour cream” on my chili or tacos. It makes good smoothies. I always like to keep a tub of it in the fridge.
Kayla C.
Ipswich, MA
My favorite type of yogurt. It may taste like sour cream at first, but its because it is very low in sugar and I just flavor it with fresh fruit and peanut butter! Also a great alternative for sour cream if you are trying to be healthy!
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
I eat this at least four times a week for breakfast. I also add some homemade granola to it. I prefer Chobani because of its taste, texture, and health value. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for some good yogurt
Stephanie S.
San Antonio
For my smoothie lovers this yogurt is where it's at.

This yogurt is super thick and creamy helping you stay fuller longer and taste delicious with whatever you toss in your ninja.
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
I purchased this for baking, but also ate some of it before hand. It's great for just about anything. I would recommend it. The flavor is good and it stays fresh for awhile.
Taylor T.