BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hanna R.
Moreno Valley, CA
My husband loves these and buys it all the time for his smoothies/protein shakes. We usually pick it up at target or wal mart. This ones his favorite in comparison to others, since this is always the one he grabs
Maria Ignacia G.
Randolph, NJ
I love this stuff, I use it to make my own Greek yogurt parfaits. It's low in calories and I often pair it with some homemade granola and honey. It makes the perfect after workout or pre-workout snack, love it!
Suzanna B.
Pound, VA
The plain is ok but the key lime is to due for. It taste like a key lime pie. If you don't have time to make a pie but still want the perfect flavor, these are a definite must for you
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Beach
Chobani® Plain Non-Fat Greek yogurt is the only brand I will purchase. It’s so creamy and delicious when mixed with fresh fruits or granolas. No need for any sugar or other added flavor. Love this stuff.
Tyler M.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Great for all sorts of things. You can mix fruit and honey for a sweet yogurt. I sometimes use it as “sour cream” on my chili or tacos. It makes good smoothies. I always like to keep a tub of it in the fridge.
Julia C.
Tulsa, OK
Only flavor I buy! I like to add granola in the cup! Great flavor, smooth and it's not strong like the other Greek yogurts! I eat this every morning and it's really cheap!
Kayla C.
Ipswich, MA
My favorite type of yogurt. It may taste like sour cream at first, but its because it is very low in sugar and I just flavor it with fresh fruit and peanut butter! Also a great alternative for sour cream if you are trying to be healthy!
Sarah J.
Love the taste of this yogurt and the fact that it doesn’t have any of the bad stuff. I use it as a swap for so many things like sour cream and mayo. Definitely one of my favorites!
Ashley M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Best Greek yogurt I have ever had! I could seriously eat it for every meal. It's healthy for you and you can't beat the price! It tastes like heaven and you could use it for so many things, such as baking!!
Alexa D.
Athens
A great, basic, plain Greek yogurt. One of my go-to’s for breakfast or smoothie additions, I love the high protein and low sugar counts. Chobani is a very reliable brand of Greek yogurt. Worth the purchase!
Taylor T.