BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Allora M.
I love this yogurt with fruit and honey. It's also a great substitute for sour cream which I love. I love the taste and consistency of this yogurt more than any other.
Kavya B.
Best greek yogurt I have ever had! Goes great with savory and sweet dishes. The small to go cups are perfect for taking in my lunch bag. I love the tart taste it has.
Jaimie G.
Winsted, CT
Not a huge fan of greek yogurt but I actually like Chobani. I use the plain greek yogurt as a replacement for sour cream for my meals and you could never tell the difference.
Lisa O.
Mount Dora, FL
Chobani Greek yogurt is so smooth and creamy. I love the thicker texture. I like to use the plain yogurt in dips and in anything that calls for sour cream. It is a healthier alternative.
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
Favorite yogurt hands down when I was cutting weight for bodybuilding. When i wasn't dieting, I loooooved mixing in olive oil and spices because it tastes like Labenah. YUM!
Maite A.
I love this yogurt. Of all the plain yogurt brands this is one of my favorite. Its smooth and tastes great. If you like plain yogurt then this is one you should try.
Ujjwal B.
Ashburn
I use the plain flavor and use to eat it with fruit or granola and it makes for a great base product! Chobani is rich in flavor in texture and manages to taste really well with whatever you pair it with.
Nikki P.
Really great yogurt. Awesome quality and always fresh taste. Highly recommend with honey and granola since the original flavor can be a bit sour. Purchase regularly.
Alexis M.
Norfolk, VA
Best taste for all my smoothies. The creamy texture is always blended in my drinks. Flavor is one of a kind. You can't go wrong with the price either. Try it and you won't be disappointed.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
Good Greek yogurt. I love to heat up frozen cherries and put them on top with granola and honey. I also like to use this as a high-protein alternative to sour cream.
Taylor T.