BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristen A.
San Bruno , CA
this yogurt is great alone, with honey, with fruit, but my favorite is using this as a sub for sour cream! You can't even tell the difference and it's healthier for you too!
Ellie P.
Waterville, ME
I personally do not enjoy the texture of this yogurt, but that may just be a personal preference. My family likes it, and it is a good ingredient in smoothies or as a replacement for sour cream.
Chelsea G.
Delray Beach, FL
Super smooth and a great substitute for sour cream. Mixes well and was great for my protein pancakes. Would definitely try the other flavors. Good value and a good product.
Hannah R.
Cuyahoga Falls
I’ve used this yogurt for cooking. I thought it had great consistency for substiting sour cream and also has been my go to when a recipe calls for yogurt. I prefer Chobani.
Milana A.
Aberdeen, SD
I love how it tastes. It’s also amazing because it has variety of options of flavors to choose from! I always get the blueberry one though because it’s my favorite of all!
Jeanette R.
Wauseon, OH
After tasting this, I wouldn't buy any other yogurt to use as a replacement for sour cream. This yogurt is versatile and provides good flavour to many recipes that I use.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Amazing yogurt, you have this brand in most of the stores! I love the taste of it and I don’t feel it’s too greasy or too liquid. Just amazing, and has probiotic effects!
Patty I.
Greenvale, NY
Great for breakfast! I love mixing this with berries and granola. It's a great way to start the day. But if you don't like the thick Greek yogurts this isn't for you. I'd give it a shot after mashing some berries into it though!
Kaleigh H.
I really love Chobani yogurt! I specifically get the plain kind to use as a sour cream substitute and it works great! You’d never know the difference. Great consistency!
Kennedi C.
Bitter by itself but that goes for most greek yogurts. Its really good with fruit or honey added in. Its also good in smoothies if you wanna go for a healthier approach.
Taylor T.