BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Tori A.
Dumfries
I like this type of yogurt because I use it as a dipping sauce for baked zucchini! I put a little bit of lemon juice and some chive and it’s perfect! I’m a repeat consumer and I would recommend to others.
Abigail H.
Nashville, TN
I don’t actually like yogurt at all but it’s a great substitute for sour cream and in making meals a little bit healthier. I don’t taste the difference and I’m happy with the end resulting flavor.
Adi B.
Greenville , SC
This is a good yogurt brand. It has high protein content without having too much sugar. I like to get plain because then it won’t be too sweet when I add honey and fruit. Would definitely recommend to others
Pallavi C.
Everything that is good about Greek yoghurt without the calories is what Chobani non fat yoghurt is. The texture is great for eating straight from the cup or adding it to smoothies or making dips.
Britt C.
charlotte
I love plain yogurt so I love this. It is a great base for my smoothies or parfaits. I also love to add in a squeeze of fresh lime and stevia for a low calorie key lime pie dessert. I also use this as a substitute for sour cream!
Anna Scott N.
Kinston
Best yogurt on the market. I literally have this yogurt EVERY single morning with fruit and honey. I love that there is live culture probiotics in it. I truly believe it helps my gut and keeps me regular!
emily j.
This is such a good yogurt to put different toppings on. I put strawberries and cereal on it and it is amazing! It has such an amazing flavor and is such an amazing yogurt. I really recommend this brand!!
Mariah B.
You really can't go wrong with this yogurt & its just about the only kind I'll eat. It's a little pricey I usually buy the biggest tub and portion it out which is actually good because I never know what I want to put in it. Not to mention this yogurt does so well if you like frozen yogurt, so simple and so enjoyable
Kierstin T.
Washington, DC
FYI one of these is a 1/2 cup which is usually what healthy baking recipes require making them perfect for single uses. Super affordable and you waste less than when you buy the bigger container.
Erin L.
Los Angeles
I love ALL Chobani yogurts! But by far my favorite one is the non fat plain yogurt! It’s amazing for breakfast with some granola and strawberries on it! SO good 😍 Chobani® Plain Non-Fat
Taylor T.