BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Kristen D.
Gold Beach, OR
Love the consistency of Chobani Greek Yogurt. It has a good creamy flavor and not your typical chalky consistency. There is no comparison to other similar products, Chobani is the best. It is a great value and I would certainly buy it again any time.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Since Weight Watchers just mage this a zero point food I have been having it for breakfast. I add some sugar free flavored Torani syrup and mix in berries. Tastes great and is a zero point breakfast. Awesome quality.
Laura C.
Boise, ID
I eat chobani all day every day. These are one of the only healthy yogurts on the market that you can find anywhere and isn’t packed full of sugar. Add granola and fruit and you are set! Great for my 2 year old also.
KATELYN |.
Nashville
In my opinion, the plain yogurt taste a little bit bitter. It’s kind of expected when you’re getting a non-flavored yogurt however it is very good for cooking purposes! I love to use it in my buffalo chicken recipe.
Tori B.
Galloway
Good for incorporating into vegan diets obviously not a ton of flavor. Very thick as well so just stir it up. I personally don’t eat it plain but I do use it for sauces sometimes in place of sour cream or something!
Kristen Michelle M.
Newalla, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this yogurt. I eat LC/KD so this fits my macros. Tastes amazing easy to pack in lunch to go. Packaging is small simple and convenient. Definitely a repeat customer and will recommend to friends and clients too.
Dana D.
Jackson
This is a great swap for healthier sour cream. I don’t mind it plain personally but it has a great texture for adding fruit, granola, honey etc. I usually purchase Shop Rite or Stop and Shop and would recommend it.
Katie V.
Windham
Taste isn’t AMAZING but overall it works. It’s pretty cheap and works well for smoothies. I’ve only gotten this 2-3 times but I would buy again. It tastes good with berries and/or oats mixed in but it’s very plain.
Bianca M.
Ocala, FL
I'm a huge yogurt fan, i think i eat it just about everyday! My go to is usually plain because it can be used for multiple things, like smoothies, homemade frozen sherbet, and i also use it as a sour cream mixed with sriracha for home made burrito nights. I love that when i use the plain i can add whatever i want for my morning breakfast and i always add a hint of honey to give it a little bit of extra sweetness!
Jania A.
tempe
I use the this product for breakfast and it aids in the metabolism and weight loss process if your trying to lose a little weight before the summer hits.Its very good with honey and grapes or honey and strawberries in the morning.
Taylor T.