BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Diane W.
Pretty good but not my favorite Greek yogurt. I like really thick and creamy, almost cheesy, Greek yogurt. This is closer to yoplait-texture. The tanginess is definitely there. I also like plain Greek yogurt so I can’t comment on the other flavors.
Ellen R.
I love this yogurt. I mix it with fruit and granola for breakfast. I also use it instead of sour cream . And I mix it with self rising flour for the most amazing dough for pizzas and bagels. It really is so versatile and healthy.
Jonely A.
Brandon, MS
Yo lo compro mucho esté y el de sabor a vainilla, le añado granola y alguna fruta y es muy bueno. Y también lo usó mucho en mis postres y en mis dip y en mis salsas, y en mi dieta por supuesto no puede faltar. Te lo recomiendo es súper cremoso y súper rico y si le añades miel super mas saludable.
Tobi S.
This yogurt is creamy and rich. The simple label drew my eye and I was not disappointed. I use it to make bagels and put it on top of food in place of sour cream. The cost is not too high for the product. Highly recommend.
Alexis D.
Rolla, ND
By itself, no way. But when I mix in my coconut blend granola and some fruit, my go to breakfast! I like buying the larger tubs because I can choose the ratio I want! I would recommend to others if you don’t mind a little sour.
Emily P.
Springdale, AR
I really love this product! I like that it has a lot of protein in it. I also use it as a replacement for sour cream due to I t’s better nutritional facts. I am repeat customer of this product and would recommend it to people.
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
I love this yogurt because it’s got a ton of protein and no sugar! I came at it while working on losing weight without any guilt and generally top it with a little organic honey and fresh fruits for a yummy and healthy dessert!
Crystal M.
Fritch, TX
I really enjoy using  Chobani® Plain Non-Fat in place of sour cream. This is one of my Very favorite uses for Greek yogurt! I don't typically eat yogurt on it's own as the texture typically isn't the most appealing to me, but used as a topping on tacos, chili, soups, and inside of many recipes, I am a fan! The only thing I wish was offered is a resealable lid for people like me who use Yogurt less conventionally.
Tes P.
Belton , MO
This is the best quality yogurt I have found in a plain flavor. It doesn’t taste as much like sour cream as the other plain yogurt brands Which is really nice whenever I eat it by itself, especially with granola or berries
Amanda B.
pittsburgh , PA
Tastes thick and creamy despite the lack of fat. This is a great option for dieters or those wanting to watch their fat intake. It can be substitute for cream in many recipes, or eaten by itself with some berries and honey
Taylor T.