BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Karli S.
Great to throw in your lunch bag with some fresh fruit or for cooking at home! Can substitute cup for cup for sour cream when cooking and minimize the fat and increase the protein! Who doesn’t like that.
Nicole V.
Bismarck
This works perfect for making blender smoothies and I use it as sour cream and mix in seasoning to make dips for veggies It’s a richer flavor than other brands. We just love it here. I would recommend it
Ashley W.
Walsenburg, CO
I love the texture of this yogurt. It has a good consistency. It helps me to stay full when I diet. It has a good flavor and it’s smooth to go down. It’s a healthy snack. I buy it several times a month.
Alisa🌻 S.
This yogurt is healthy and delicious. I add it to my overnight oatmeal to make it creamier or just have it plain with some fruit for breakfast or a snack. My chickens also love it for a extra treat. I buy this weekly on my grocery trips.
кathryn J.
I've used this Greek yogurt to cook with before. It seems to be about the same as most of the other Greek yogurts. I have noticed that the consistency is a little more wet than other Greeks. Overall good yogurt.
Kathryn P.
San Diego, CA
We use this mostly in smoothies and as a sour cream alternative for potatoes and tacos. The taste and consistency is always great and the price is usually on the lower end. I would definitely recommend!
Marufa Khandaker J.
West Lafayette
I am new here in the US. I didn't know which brand is better for yogurt. I found this one in Walmart. I used this in cooking. Added some fruits and honey and had for breakfast. So far I like this yogurt.
Penelope 👗.
Uniondale, NY
Very light , super delicious .. I was surprised when I tried it this was my first time but I was pleasantly surprised. Super healthy . Prefer it over other brands . Suggested it to my mom& she loves it
Rachel S.
Fullerton, CA
Love this yogurt. I don’t mind plain yogurt. I buy this yogurt allll the time. Such a great source of protein. I usually add honey or frozen fruit to it, but I’ve heard people go the savory instead of sweet way! So many possibilities.
Latifa A.
Love this creamy light weight yogurt! Whenever I just want to snack or need to grab something on the go, this is my go to yogurt. It tastes amazing and you can even add any fruits of your choice on it.
Taylor T.