BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brooke T.
Amesbury
My mom and I eat very healthy. We are not vegan nor vegetarian but we eat very healthy. Some people may not like the taste of this yogurt but I love it. It’s great to go with you on the go as a nice healthy snack
Shana F.
I love the thickness of this yogurt and that you can use it so many different ways. I like to keep it on hand to add to different recipes. Will buy again. You get what you pay for with the price. Can buy at most stores.
Blake R.
Denver, CO
I use the plain non-fat Greek yogurt for all sorts of dishes! I love this size too. I can make a quick topping for chilies and soups or whip it in to make a creamy dip. It’s versatile and healthy, aka a win-win.
Tes P.
Belton, MO
This is the best quality yogurt I have found in a plain flavor. It doesn’t taste as much like sour cream as the other plain yogurt brands Which is really nice whenever I eat it by itself, especially with granola or berries
Ellie H.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great yogurt if you have a sweetener on hand. Like honey, maple syrup, agave, or other sweet fruits. On the plus side, it is packed with protein if that is what you are looking for! Low calorie snack.
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
Like using this yogurt as an alternative to mayo in some of my recipes. You can add dill, salt, pepper, and garlic powder for a healthier ranch. It's very creamy and will make some of the best mashed potatoes.
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
I honestly could not stand the taste of this product. I have been eatting yogurt for years even this brand, but this particular flavor Ewwww. Before buying a big tub like I did get a small one and taste first.
Jessica B.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love using Greek Yogurt not only as an easy breakfast treat but also as a low fat sour cream. I buy this one because I trust the brand. It’s a great value for the amount you get. Dress it sweet or dress it salty..... either way it tastes great!
Rebecca P.
My family loves this stuff. I will sweeten it with honey for yogurt in the morning. I use this instead of sour cream for a healthier option. I usually buy it in the big tub and will use it throughout the week.
Francis (.
I use this for cooking and it is very high quality yogurt and worth the price. It is very thick and creamy and it has an amazing flavor in every recipe or meal I use it in, it’s amazing and I love it so much.
Taylor T.