BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Francis (.
I use this for cooking and it is very high quality yogurt and worth the price. It is very thick and creamy and it has an amazing flavor in every recipe or meal I use it in, it’s amazing and I love it so much.
Jaime M.
Oregon City, OR
I'm actually having one of these as I'm writing this. These yogurts are great for a healthy breakfast. Low carb, low sugar. Tastes great with a stevia packet added or some berries. I get these consistently.
Leslie N.
I love Chobani yogurt and its variety of flavor abut I always have the plain nonfat in the fridge. I can have a breakfast bowl with fruit and nuts, make a smoothie or use it as a mayo substitute for salads.
Shrina P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a healthy alternative to regular yogurt and it tastes very good! I love using this as a replacement for sour cream and tastes just the same. It's very inexpensive as well and fits in my budget.
Brenna W.
Eau Claire, WI
I'm not a huge yogurt person and never really have been, but this is great to put in smoothies! It adds a nice flavor and creates a creamier smoothie. It's a great alternative to other yogurts or ice cream.
Michelle H.
Delicious yogurt and great replacement for sour cream. Affordable product and available at any grocery store. It is a bit tart so add a little honey or agave if you’re eating it plain. Definitely recommend.
кathryn J.
I've used this Greek yogurt to cook with before. It seems to be about the same as most of the other Greek yogurts. I have noticed that the consistency is a little more wet than other Greeks. Overall good yogurt.
Coral R.
Absolutely love this yogurt. I often add honey for added taste and even use it as a substitute for sour cream. I can always find it at my local public. Love the flavor because you can add whatever you want to it. Would definitely recommend
Samie M.
I live using this yogurt as a substitute for sour cream. It goes great on tacos and burritos, or I mix it with sriracha as a dipping sauce for quesadillas. It's also great as a base for ranch dipping sauce.
Emily J.
Houston
This yogurt is so good for you! High protein and low sugar content. I like to add my own vanilla extract and toppings such as strawberries or blueberries and also a touch of cinnamon. So yummy and healthy!
Taylor T.