BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather R.
I love this plain Greek yogurt. I substitute it for sour cream in a lot of things or pair it with yogurt and berries. It has just enough tartness and is very smooth. It is a reasonable price. It is easy to find in stores!
Deanna L.
Morristown, NJ
I love Chobani Greek yogurts. They come in a ton of different flavors so it’s easy to find one you enjoy. Chobani is also usually on sale at your local stores so they aren’t expensive. They are great for breakfast or a snack
Alicia R.
Altus
We use this Chobani non fat plain yogurt for everything. I make my ranch dressing with it and use it as a substitute for sour cream. We also eat it for breakfast with granola and it is super tasty without all the guilt.
Sarah J.
Louisville, KY
This is a great Greek yogurt that is lower in sugar. Tastes great with fresh berries or granola on top, or it is perfect to throw into smoothies! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good plain Greek yogurt.
reyna O.
Las Vegas
I substitute sour cream for chips, veggies, and just about any dish. I’m a fan of yogurt bowls. Adding in some fresh fruits and nuts really amps up the flavor. Overall I love this. This is never out of shock in my fridge.
Lindsey T.
I love chobani non fat Greek yogurt but especially the original non flavor kind. This is a perfect no fat low calorie substitute for sour cream in almost any recipe you can imagine and no one can even tell the difference.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This yogurt is extremely good and sweet ! I love this yogurt and its really healthyyy!! It is super creamy can not compare to any other yogurt iut there !!! Also it is very affordable ! I would totally be buying more '
Kimberly W.
Wise, VA
Love this brand of Greek Yogurt. I actually use this instead of sour cream and it is perfect. Much more healthier than sour cream but to me, it tastes the same. I only wish it came with little lids when I just need to use a little.
Taylor M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I enjoy this product making my fruit smoothies in the mornings. I always buy this from Costco bc they provide the best price for how much you purchase. I buy the plain flavor so I can truly taste the natural fruits I throw into my shake. Blends naturally with it all.
Nikki B.
This is a good quality product to use in recipes. It's smooth and I like to use it in place of sour cream in recipes like as a child topper or with ranch to make a vegetable dip. Stores frequently have it on sale too.
Taylor T.