BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Nina B.
Norwich
Great affordable yogurt and amazing low calorie snack! Adding fruit, honey, almond butter and so many other tasty things to it you'd forget that it's actually good for you! Will be purchasing for a long time to come
Sidonie L.
Love chobani Greek yogurt. Flavor is always really good!!! I like to mix in chocolate granola with it. I eat this almost every day! The flavor is great, not too bitter or sour. It's a fair price as well! I recommend!
Brittany D.
charlotte
This yogurt is perfect for tacos and making tzatziki sauce or just using fresh berries and honey for a yummy breakfast yogurt. I like this yogurt bc it has the right amount of probiotics in it and it's really creamy!
Brittany L.
Neptune, NJ
I use this more for my hair for a treatment and it makes my hair feel restored after damage that's been done. I don't really like the taste of this plain but I do mix it with fresh fruit and granola and I also use this for tuna fish and chicken salad.
Chelsey A.
Love this Greek yogurt. Eat this daily with kind granola and maple syrup. This is a little more expensive, but a good healthy alternative than they stuff with added sugar and artificial flavors. I highly recommend!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay so BY ITSELF this is in no way shape or form good tasting. However you can use this as a healthy alternative to sour cream, use it in dips, replacement for mayonnaise! You can also buy a huge container of it!
Michele G.
Montclair , NJ
I love Chobani brand Greek yogurt. It’s the perfect snack. I often mix mine with fruit and honey for a nice sweet treat. Or sometimes, I’ll even add it to soups and tacos as a healthier replacement for sour cream!
Stephanie H.
Use this product as a sour cream substitute & in many recipes and I love it. Just recently started using it more and it's such a great purchase for someone who is trying to make a small change in eating healthier.
Marci M.
Although I’m not a huge fan of yogurt, I do enjoy using it for smoothies and in cooking. I love that This yogurt is plain so that I can add my own fruit flavors yet also get the health benefits of a non fat yogurt.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Excellent product. Very happy. If I gave this 5 stars, it is everything it claims to be, and if there is any kind of an issue with this product, I would def write it here.
Taylor T.