BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley W.
Walsenburg, CO
I love the texture of this yogurt. It has a good consistency. It helps me to stay full when I diet. It has a good flavor and it’s smooth to go down. It’s a healthy snack. I buy it several times a month.
Amanda L.
Webster , NY
I have always loved Chobani yogurt. I buy the plain greek yogurt and add my own toppings such as honey, granola, fruit and nuts. It is always creamy and always fills me up! Chobani never disappoints me!
Penelope 👗.
Uniondale, NY
Very light , super delicious .. I was surprised when I tried it this was my first time but I was pleasantly surprised. Super healthy . Prefer it over other brands . Suggested it to my mom& she loves it
Erica P.
Creamy and smooth... I LOVE THIS GREEK YOGURT! It's a great mid day snack to have in between meals. Low in calorie and high in protein, what more can you ask for? I highly recommend giving this a shot
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I love plain Greek yougurt I add frozen fruit to it and let it sit over night in the fridge then the next day for lunch the melted berries taste great I also like adding a little agave nectar or honey
Latifa A.
Love this creamy light weight yogurt! Whenever I just want to snack or need to grab something on the go, this is my go to yogurt. It tastes amazing and you can even add any fruits of your choice on it.
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
We love this. Always have plain yogart in the fridge for cooking, smoothies, and parfaits. We don't like a lot of additional sugar in our yogart, we will typically just add a little honey for sweetness if needed.
Alexis A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Chobani Plain Fat-Free Greek yogurt is the perfect addition to my morning smoothies! It's creamy and delicious. Blend it with some fresh fruit and frozen greens for a complete, nutritious breakfast.
Amy C.
We use this plain yogurt for recipes that call for sour cream it's so much better. We can't taste the difference either. We would buy it again. It works well in the single servings and is affordable
Lauren M.
Any time I need to make tzatziki sauce, this is my go to yogurt. It's so good and perfect! I love the singles because I'm not normally a big fan of plain greek yogurt, so this helps me make just enough!
Taylor T.