BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Madison W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this stuff! I use it in recipes anytime yogurt is called for. It is on sale at my local grocery store, Crest, often. I love the flavor and it is a great base for snacks. I love to mix it with PB and honey!
Shana F.
I love the thickness of this yogurt and that you can use it so many different ways. I like to keep it on hand to add to different recipes. Will buy again. You get what you pay for with the price. Can buy at most stores.
Beth S.
S Jacksonvle, IL
This is a nice high protein yogurt for my Ketogenic diet. It is my second choice yogurt after Fage, because the taste isn't as "yogurt-y" to me. Still a good reliable yogurt and I buy it if Fage isn't in stock.
jinette l.
Pomona, NY
i love chobani yogurt! they send me a coupon on twitter (GO FOLLOW CHOBAI ON TWITTER - THEY ARE HILARIOUS!) i like their greek yogurt above other brands i tried, i add it to smoothies and parfaits for breakfast 😍
Victoria G.
Wylie , TX
This yogurt is good. Now I don't eat this but a spoonful everyday goes to my favorite bull dog auggie. He eats one spoonful everyday to prevent head tremors and to get his dose of calcium to keep growing strong
Ellie H.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great yogurt if you have a sweetener on hand. Like honey, maple syrup, agave, or other sweet fruits. On the plus side, it is packed with protein if that is what you are looking for! Low calorie snack.
Adelyn E.
Granger, IN
I only buy Greek yogurt from Chobani. Pure ingredients and incredible taste. I use Greek yogurt as a healthy substitute for so many of my dishes and never go without some Greek yogurt on hand. Great packaging!
Jessica B.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love using Greek Yogurt not only as an easy breakfast treat but also as a low fat sour cream. I buy this one because I trust the brand. It’s a great value for the amount you get. Dress it sweet or dress it salty..... either way it tastes great!
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
I honestly could not stand the taste of this product. I have been eatting yogurt for years even this brand, but this particular flavor Ewwww. Before buying a big tub like I did get a small one and taste first.
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm middle eastern and we usually incorporate plan yogurt with our foods. I try and watch what I eat and in comparison to the "regular" yogurt I would say this one is the cleaner option. Taste isn't bad at all!
Taylor T.