BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly W.
Wise, VA
Love this brand of Greek Yogurt. I actually use this instead of sour cream and it is perfect. Much more healthier than sour cream but to me, it tastes the same. I only wish it came with little lids when I just need to use a little.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This yogurt is extremely good and sweet ! I love this yogurt and its really healthyyy!! It is super creamy can not compare to any other yogurt iut there !!! Also it is very affordable ! I would totally be buying more '
Nikki B.
This is a good quality product to use in recipes. It's smooth and I like to use it in place of sour cream in recipes like as a child topper or with ranch to make a vegetable dip. Stores frequently have it on sale too.
Nina B.
Norwich
Great affordable yogurt and amazing low calorie snack! Adding fruit, honey, almond butter and so many other tasty things to it you'd forget that it's actually good for you! Will be purchasing for a long time to come
Sidonie L.
Love chobani Greek yogurt. Flavor is always really good!!! I like to mix in chocolate granola with it. I eat this almost every day! The flavor is great, not too bitter or sour. It's a fair price as well! I recommend!
Brittany L.
Neptune, NJ
I use this more for my hair for a treatment and it makes my hair feel restored after damage that's been done. I don't really like the taste of this plain but I do mix it with fresh fruit and granola and I also use this for tuna fish and chicken salad.
Mallory M.
Ashland, PA
I'll be honest, I have never tried this yogurt on its own. I use this to make a garlic parmesan sauce for chicken in place of mayonnaise & the yogurt makes it so much more delicious. The texture & consistency is perfect & helps keep the chicken moist.
Stephanie H.
Use this product as a sour cream substitute & in many recipes and I love it. Just recently started using it more and it's such a great purchase for someone who is trying to make a small change in eating healthier.
Toyia B.
Midland, TX
This is my go to yogurt to make recipes from breakfast to dinner much more healthier! For example when I makeranch dressing! It has a good taste for being a plain yogurt. I am a frequent buyer and plan to continue!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Okay so BY ITSELF this is in no way shape or form good tasting. However you can use this as a healthy alternative to sour cream, use it in dips, replacement for mayonnaise! You can also buy a huge container of it!
Taylor T.