BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Erica G.
Yum! This yogurt has a thick, creamy consistency and nice tart taste. It's low in sugar, so you can feel good about pairing with your favorite fruit or toppings. Purchased at my local grocery store. Highly recommend this brand of yogurt!
Cherelle A.
Mattapan, MA
Love all the flavors. i prefer this brand because it is thick and has a smooth finish regardless of flavor. You can find different sizes which I really do prefer. Only thing is depending on what store price varies but nothing crazy.
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
This is okay but if you eat it by itself it tastes horrible. I can only eat this if I mix in fruit or granola. They were on sale I think 5 for 5$ at Winn Dixie but I won't be repurchasing this again because the flavor was to bitter for me.
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
The plain nonfat version of both the normal and Greek yogurt by chobani are great. It’s a little expensive to me (because I eat it pretty much every day), but they usually go on sale often at my local Fred Meyer. Healthy and delicious!
Sarah S.
Chobani plain Greek yogurt is one of the lowest in sugar content. This makes for one of my favorite sweet treats. I add a bit of local honey with fresh fruit (and occasionally a sprinkle of granola) and my sweet tooth is satisfied!
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
I wasn't ready for the taste of **plain** yogurt that isn't vanilla. It's so healthy and good for you. The good bacteria in this yogurt is so great for you. The lack of sugar is great for you. The taste however was not great for me.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I typically always buy this so I can use it for various purposes: mix in protein powder, add it to a shake, use it in cooking, or as part of a dip. I like to buy the smaller ones as I usually can't go through the large tubs fast enough
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
I love chobani greek yogurts! They seem to always be on sale when I'm at the grocery store and are easy to grab for lunch or breakfast on the go. Plus they are great for you and come in lots of flavors
Haley P.
This Greek yogurt is my go to. Everything from homemade parfaits, guilt free creamy salad dressings, or homemade Mac and cheese. YUM. I restock this in my fridge every other grocery trip. Chobani® Plain Non-Fat
Grace T.
The best tasting non-fat Greek yogurt that I've tried. It has a milder taste than Fage, which has a little more tart after taste. Consistency is thick and creamy, which I love. Definitely recommended.
Taylor T.