BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
Love this and the non-fat vanilla as well, the plain is so versatile! We use it to make dip, as a ranch substitute, chicken salad, tuna and even make a really good dessert mousse type thing if you add a little fat free jello pudding powder.
Haley G.
Austin, TX
I eat this yogurt every day for breakfast. I like to mix up the toppings. Sometimes I do raspberries and cacao nibs, and other times I mix it with peanut butter and blueberries. This yogurt is tart and flavorful in the best, healthiest way!
Lisa N.
York
I absolutely love Chobani plain Greek yogurt! I work out often, so it provides a quick and easy snack immediately after or before my workouts. It is my go-to brand of yogurts because of the protein content and no added sugars (plain variety)
Maggie J.
Glen ridge
I love this yogurt! It is my favorite and I usually eat it just plain! Good value. I buy this at my local shop rite. The plain tastes yummy but if you do not like plain yogurt I would not recommend. If you do then I do suggest you get some!
bailee B.
Smyrna, GA
I know that some people just eat a Greek yogurt plain, but I can't do it. I use this as a sour cream substitute, and it's excellent! It's affordable and really tastes just like sour cream. this is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt.
Heather V.
Chehalis
I actually meant to grab a vanilla flavor do trying the plain was on accident lol, this is a similar kind just a little on the bitter side. If you plan on blending it with your favorite fruit its a good choice s it has live cultures (sp?) And is very refreshing and light!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I personally choose this yogurt for its probiotics . I purchase this often. Great for gut health and reproductive health. A little pricey . Healthy . Always on my list . Recommend for anyone , especially with antibiotics or being sick . I'm using the vanilla right now
Jonely A.
Brandon, MS
Yo lo compro mucho esté y el de sabor a vainilla, le añado granola y alguna fruta y es muy bueno. Y también lo usó mucho en mis postres y en mis dip y en mis salsas, y en mi dieta por supuesto no puede faltar. Te lo recomiendo es súper cremoso y súper rico y si le añades miel super mas saludable.
Ellen R.
I love this yogurt. I mix it with fruit and granola for breakfast. I also use it instead of sour cream . And I mix it with self rising flour for the most amazing dough for pizzas and bagels. It really is so versatile and healthy.
Gabrielle R.
Nashville, TN
Tart and easy to add flavor to! Great to have as a sweet treat by adding fruit, seeds, and almond butter OR by adding some lemon juice and cucumber to make a savory sauce for chicken! Easy to find in stores and reasonably priced.
Taylor T.