BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sheena B.
I seriously love this Greek yogurt. It's probably the only brand that I've really loved the plain version of. I substitute sour cream in lots of great recipes and drop a little honey in it if I want an extra touch of sweet.
Elizabeth M.
I use this stuff for everything! I use it in my peanut butter dip for my apples. Sometimes I even use it in place of oil/milk in recipes. I love the flavor and the texture. Great yogurt and inexpensive (in comparison), too.
Heather R.
I love this plain Greek yogurt. I substitute it for sour cream in a lot of things or pair it with yogurt and berries. It has just enough tartness and is very smooth. It is a reasonable price. It is easy to find in stores!
Libby S.
Indianola, IA
I like to use the plain Greek yogurt for cooking and to use in place of mayo or sour cream. I also like to add fruit or natural sweeteners like honey or pure maple syrup when I eat it. I like that it is a good source of protein and relatively low in sugar.
reyna O.
Las Vegas
I substitute sour cream for chips, veggies, and just about any dish. I’m a fan of yogurt bowls. Adding in some fresh fruits and nuts really amps up the flavor. Overall I love this. This is never out of shock in my fridge.
Sarah J.
This is a great Greek yogurt that is lower in sugar. Tastes great with fresh berries or granola on top, or it is perfect to throw into smoothies! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good plain Greek yogurt.
Lindsey T.
I love chobani non fat Greek yogurt but especially the original non flavor kind. This is a perfect no fat low calorie substitute for sour cream in almost any recipe you can imagine and no one can even tell the difference.
Deanna L.
Morristown, NJ
I love Chobani Greek yogurts. They come in a ton of different flavors so it’s easy to find one you enjoy. Chobani is also usually on sale at your local stores so they aren’t expensive. They are great for breakfast or a snack
Kimberly W.
Wise, VA
Love this brand of Greek Yogurt. I actually use this instead of sour cream and it is perfect. Much more healthier than sour cream but to me, it tastes the same. I only wish it came with little lids when I just need to use a little.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This yogurt is extremely good and sweet ! I love this yogurt and its really healthyyy!! It is super creamy can not compare to any other yogurt iut there !!! Also it is very affordable ! I would totally be buying more '
Taylor T.