BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Jamie D.
New york, NY
This yogurt is great to use in recipes! I’ve made tzaziki with it, used it in pancakes for a rich texture, and even used it to make healthy Alfredo-style sauce for pasta and veggies! Id definitely recommend it as a healthy alternative to ingredients like sour cream.
Amanda G.
Stoughton
I use this for baking and cooking. It is a great substitute for sour cream. I bought it at Shaws, Market Basket, Target and Walmart. It is very affordable. I am on weight watchers and it is zero points. I highly recomend ot dor anyone who os watching what tgey eat.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
So yummy and thick. Some Greek yogurts have a funny taste but this brand is so pure. Great for smoothies. It's a little bit more than other brands, but totally worth it. I'd love to try some of their flavored yogurts as well, as I'm sure they're excellent quality.
Johana W.
I am in low carb diet. I pick this at the grocery store, cause it has the best value among other yogurt brands. The texture is the winner. The taste is great. I add a tablespoon of honey to add more flavor and nutrients for breakfast. I would purchase it again.
Vivian N.
My mom really likes plain Greek yogurt but I don’t really. Mainly because it is really tart and doesn’t have a lot of sugar (I have a sweet tooth and I put a nice amount of honey in it) . This is however a very healthier option and alternative to other yogurts.
Rae D.
I love making smoothies and I use this in every smoothie- the consistency is perfect and it's on the healthier side. I also use it to make my own yogurts by adding in fruit. I've used it while making chicken to keep the chicken moist, which has been effective.
Mackenzie M.
I use this yogurt in my smoothies a lot- adds substance but not a ton of flavor or sugar. You can buy this at any store really, and it's pretty cheap. Also comes in a larger tub too which is what I gravitate towards.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I use Chobani when I make protein shakes. I think it is pricey and I wait for coupons when buying "in bulk". I enjoy the taste of it in the protein shakes and I purchase it at Sam's or Publix. If you like the taste of plain yogurt with no fruit, this is for you.
Olivia V.
For a greek yogurt it's pretty great. Its a great substitute for sour cream when you are trying to eat healthier. Its a reasonable price especially compared to other greek yogurts out there. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good yogurt.
Haylee M.
Sheridan
I love this kind of yogurt because it’s a lot better for you than sour cream. I think it has really good flavor when paired with spicy foods. It is one of those health foods that actually tastes good. I would recommend this to anyone who loves sour cream but is looking for a healthier alternative.
Taylor T.