BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nicole T.
One of the best plain non fat greek yogurts that I have tried. This is my go to brand. I can usually find them on sale for $1. Great substitute if you are watching your calories. I even use this as sour cream on my taco salads!
Chelsea M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great tasting yogurt. I use it as a healthier sour cream substitute and I can't really taste the difference! I don't usually eat it alone due to its sour cream flavor but it's perfect for mixing with granola, nuts, and or berries for a healthy breakfast!
Shannon G.
Good yogurt for smoothies. Blends into juices and fruits easily; adding a great consistency. It separates though. I don't eat Greek yogurt other wise though. I can't compare it to other brands because of this. But if you're looking for a smoothie yogurt go for it!
Anna M.
I love the tartness of this yogurt and it is one of my favorite Greek yogurts. The consistency is the best because it isn't too watery and has a nice thickness. I also use this in smoothies and other dishes to add creaminess.
Ellen M.
Raleigh, NC
I buy this a lot. Chobni has good sales. I also like consistency of their yogurt. I've learned to like just plain Greek yogurt. Highest protein and lowest sugar counts. Eat this for breakfast often. Add some granola and it's golden.
Tannis H.
Lakeside
I use this for chicken salad, in place of mayonnaise. It's still creamy and tangy, but healthier. I've gotten it multiple times from different grocery stores, decently priced. I will purchase again when making similar things!
Brea E.
Atlanta , GA
The best plain Greek yogurt there is the consistency isn't fluffy and you can even use it as a replacement for sour cream. Has little sugar and is healthy I also throw my own fruit and nuts in it to make it have more texture!
Sheena B.
I seriously love this Greek yogurt. It's probably the only brand that I've really loved the plain version of. I substitute sour cream in lots of great recipes and drop a little honey in it if I want an extra touch of sweet.
Trenola B.
Port Arthur , TX
I ate this for breakfast in the morning and it was very filling. It comes in various flavors and is very affordable in my local grocery story. Some people are turned off by the smell but I love it!
Elizabeth M.
I use this stuff for everything! I use it in my peanut butter dip for my apples. Sometimes I even use it in place of oil/milk in recipes. I love the flavor and the texture. Great yogurt and inexpensive (in comparison), too.
Taylor T.