BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
LaVona L.
Kansas City, MO
I but this for my dogs when they have upset tummies. It soothes their stomach, but also isn't giving them a bunch of unnecessary sugars and additives. When I have it myself, mixing in some fresh strawberries give it just enough sweetness to be enjoyable without feeling guilty.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
I wasn't ready for the taste of **plain** yogurt that isn't vanilla. It's so healthy and good for you. The good bacteria in this yogurt is so great for you. The lack of sugar is great for you. The taste however was not great for me.
Sarah S.
Chobani plain Greek yogurt is one of the lowest in sugar content. This makes for one of my favorite sweet treats. I add a bit of local honey with fresh fruit (and occasionally a sprinkle of granola) and my sweet tooth is satisfied!
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
I love chobani greek yogurts! They seem to always be on sale when I'm at the grocery store and are easy to grab for lunch or breakfast on the go. Plus they are great for you and come in lots of flavors
Tamara Z.
Chobani Greek yogurt is thick, creamy, and goes well with fruit and honey for breakfast. I also love using it to make biryani and smoothies. The yogurt is versatile and a delicious way to add protein to your diet. Love this.m brand!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I typically always buy this so I can use it for various purposes: mix in protein powder, add it to a shake, use it in cooking, or as part of a dip. I like to buy the smaller ones as I usually can't go through the large tubs fast enough
Haley P.
This Greek yogurt is my go to. Everything from homemade parfaits, guilt free creamy salad dressings, or homemade Mac and cheese. YUM. I restock this in my fridge every other grocery trip. Chobani® Plain Non-Fat
Grace T.
The best tasting non-fat Greek yogurt that I've tried. It has a milder taste than Fage, which has a little more tart after taste. Consistency is thick and creamy, which I love. Definitely recommended.
Claire R.
I love adding stevia to this and then topping it with blueberries and peanut butter. It’s more expensive than some of the other brands but I’ve bought it for years. I have started buying the BJs version because of price though.
Elvira O.
Providence, RI
I'm not the biggest fan of yogurt however, I have gotten really into making smoothies! I love the flavorless one because it doesn't mess with the flavors going on. I wouldn't recommend eating it plain, taste weird, but great for mixing it in things!
Taylor T.