BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Whitney P.
I was searching for a low sugar option as required by my nutritionist. This one checked all the boxes and gives lots of flexibility for mix ins. Some complain of a bitter taste, but a little honey or Stevia will counter act it and make it a healthy low carb snack.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Plain Greek yogurt is the best because you can top it with anything. It's best with honey and some fresh fruits for sure! Chobani is definitely one of the more affordable brands of yogurt. Love it!!!!
Lemore Z.
It’s a great base for a lot of different dips, sauces, and flavored breakfasts. I love to add whatever I am feeling like having for that day and make it my own! It’s very tart but it’s yummy! You can add whatever you want to it and it’s delicious!
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
This tangy thick yogurt is a staple in our house hold and extremely beneficial to my growing toddlers health. I tend to reach for plain when mixing for smoothie pick me up and fruity ones when the family is on the go. We probably consume a couple yogurts a day in our household.
Lexie W.
I personally love thicker yogurts and Chobani never disappoints with its creamy consistency. It's definitely affordable compared to other organic brands. The only down side to Chobani is the sugar content- which is why I get the plain and add fruit to it!
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
By far my favorite. A little bitter but perfect low carb yogurt to get your day going. I have been eatting this yogurt with some fruit everyday for a number of years now and wouldnt change a thing. Small and easy to carry along on my morning commute
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
I use this in everything. Greek yogurt is da bomb! It's a little pricey but worth it if none of it goes to waste. This is a must have in my fridge. I use it in dips, chicken salad, and as a replacement for cream cheese or mayo.
Michelle C.
Las Vegas
Love this yogurt. Creamy, with no bad aftertaste. Rarely have it plain, I add it either to my smoothies or my own made fruit parfait. Is delish, lovely and creamy and add just the right thick consistency to my goodies. This is the only yogurt we buy
Charlotte T.
This is high protein and a blank canvas to use in multiple ways. Can be used as sour cream, mixed with peanut butter and dark chocolate chips to cure a sweet craving, or mixed with fruit, granola, and honey or protein powder like typical yogurt.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
The best yogurt on the market, at this price point. Delicious and creamy, affordable and easy to find. I will always come back to this product, as it's a standard for yogurt. Always recommend this to people who haven't tried Greek yogurt before.
Taylor T.