BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristian S.
Bixby , OK
This is my favorite alternative to use in place of sour cream if I am tying to eat healthy! It tastes exactly like sour cream and has the same texture/consistency with way less calories. Anyone needing a sour cream alternative, definitely try this!
Brett M.
Chobani plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt is a must-buy every time I head to the grocery store! And it's a very affordable price. Especially if you buy larger amounts. You can always have it with Granola or some chocolate! But i love substituting It in place of Sour Cream for Chili or Tacos!
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
Yum!! I love this plain yogurt. It's so good and it makes everything so creamy. I usually use this in the mornings with eggs. Or if I'm making tuna salad I use this instead of sour cream and/or mayonnaise. I hate mayo so this is my substitute.
Cristina M.
Rome, NY
Chobani is a local producer of yogurt for me. After reading labels, I found that there’s a wide discrepancy between the sugar present in different brands of plain, non fat Greek yogurt. Chobani has the lowest carbs and best taste. Win win!
Cece M.
Anything Chobani is delicious, even better at their restaurants. I like the plain one because I can choose what to include and my level of sweetness. It's also really amazing as a sour cream substitute on tacos!!!
Lindsay H.
Gainesville, FL
I love this brand. All of its yogurt rocks. But I use this plain one particularly as a breakfast item when I'm dieting. It tastes extremely tarte and bitter so I add a good amount of natural honey to it for flavor. Great source of protein!!
Asia Rae M.
Very good, very smooth. I used to hate yogurt but the texture and flavor of this is so good! I use it a lot in my granola, for parfaits, and for smoothies (-: it’s pretty affordable too! And offers tons of flavors, all of which I recommend.
Ky A.
Estero
Great source of protein. It’s not the best tasting, just because it’s so plain. When first opened, the liquid is usually sitting on to if the yogurt, so I have to mix it in. I usually mix vanilla protein powder in it to make it taste better.
Nicole T.
Tanner, AL
This is great and healthy I keep the stocked in my fridge writer at all times I can substitute sour cream with this so that things aren't quite as fattening in High in dairy
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
This is another yogurt I suggest for weight loss! You can use it as a mixer to sub for other condiments or you can add fruits and other items yourself! Low calorie and no fat! This is really awesome for those trying to change their diet!
Taylor T.