BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Alex C.
This is my favorite yogurt. I like to add my own fruit, granola, and honey. This is on my grocery list each week and is great for regulating the G.I system. There is no flavor to it so no need to worry about added sugars.
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Great taste. I love it. So low in calories and packed with proteins! It is a good value and the taste is creamy. You cannot taste the low calories. I do not remember the price but I don't think it was pricey!
Annika💋 F.
Corona, CA
I have to eat pretty healthy, this yogurt does just the trick for my early morning sweet cravings. I add a bunch of berries and a dash of organic Honey and it made my day! The yogurt is very all natural and not loaded with added sugar so great for someone who’s being really careful.
Princess G.
This yogurt is really good! I can mix it with granola or add it into my smoothies in the morning to go. I love that it is cultivated which is great for your gut. Other yogurts do no justice when it come to this one. Look up what you can do with it on Pinterest and you’ll be amazed!
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Love this yogurt and how it tastes and all the health benefits you get from eating yogurt. Very healthy I like adding either strawberries or blueberries to my yogurt just to give it a different taste.
Caitlin R.
Appomattox, VA
I love Chobani yogurt. It’s simply satisfying and filling when mixed with granola for a quick breakfast or a meal replacing lunch. It’s smooth and tasty and I keep it stockpiled in my fridge at all times. It’s affordable and you’re getting quality yogurt for what you are paying.
Monica M.
San Jose
Yogurt is not really my thing.. But this one was okay. I would not buy again though. I prefer noosa other this one. It was my first time trying it with fruit. I bought this yogurt at target where I buy most my stuff. It wasn’t too bad. I would recommend to others who like yogurt
Samantha G.
Summersville, WV
Chobani is awesome! It's my family's go to yogurt. My mother is a yogurt maniac and acts as if she's the judge of all yogurts. She loves the all natural yogurts so she definetly recommends chobani. Anytime i eat yogurt I eat chobani!
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
I use this yogurt for smoothies. It makes your smoothies thick and delicious. I love the way it tastes on its own as well. I buy this at Target. This yogurt comes in large tubs as well, so it's easy to store and eat. I would recommend this to anyone who wants delicious yogurt.
Izabela S.
Fair Lawn
Chobani was the best tasting greek yogurt i could find with a low number of grams of sugar. It is average price that works well with many meals as well as just plain yogurt. I like to eat it with fruits and nuts. There is also a recipe for guacomole on the back of the package.
Taylor T.