BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Brittany W.
Saint Paul, MN
My husband and son are really into yogurt right now. As a vegetarian family, I love the high levels of protein in this yogurt. We add some honey and it's delicious. We are just getting back into yogurt, but we will certainly buy this again. I would recommend this yogurt to any family.
Camille H.
Sandy, UT
I love me some Greek yogurt, and this Chobani is some of my very favorite. It's super creamy and works perfectly well in all of my recipes. It's also great with a little bit of honey and some berries. I like that it's natural with no extra yuckies in there too. Definitely recommend!
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I started eating yogurt to get the probiotic benefits. I didn't want a yogurt that was full of artificial flavors and sugar so I looked for a plain Greek yogurt which is how I found Chobani. I really love this brand, it's very smooth and silky! I like to add it to my smoothies too!
Annika💋 F.
Eastvale, CA
I have to eat pretty healthy, this yogurt does just the trick for my early morning sweet cravings. I add a bunch of berries and a dash of organic Honey and it made my day! The yogurt is very all natural and not loaded with added sugar so great for someone who’s being really careful.
Princess G.
This yogurt is really good! I can mix it with granola or add it into my smoothies in the morning to go. I love that it is cultivated which is great for your gut. Other yogurts do no justice when it come to this one. Look up what you can do with it on Pinterest and you’ll be amazed!
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Great taste. I love it. So low in calories and packed with proteins! It is a good value and the taste is creamy. You cannot taste the low calories. I do not remember the price but I don't think it was pricey!
Devinnie M.
West Richland, WA
I love this stuff. Mixed with chia and strawberries. Mixed in my box of Annie's Mac n cheese instead of butter and milk. On top of my tacos. It is so delicious and versatile. It has a think smooth texture and a great tart creamy flavor. Less sugar more protein than the alternative.
Alex C.
This is my favorite yogurt. I like to add my own fruit, granola, and honey. This is on my grocery list each week and is great for regulating the G.I system. There is no flavor to it so no need to worry about added sugars.
Monica M.
San Jose
Yogurt is not really my thing.. But this one was okay. I would not buy again though. I prefer noosa other this one. It was my first time trying it with fruit. I bought this yogurt at target where I buy most my stuff. It wasn’t too bad. I would recommend to others who like yogurt
Caitlin R.
Appomattox
I love Chobani yogurt. It’s simply satisfying and filling when mixed with granola for a quick breakfast or a meal replacing lunch. It’s smooth and tasty and I keep it stockpiled in my fridge at all times. It’s affordable and you’re getting quality yogurt for what you are paying.
Taylor T.