BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jenn R.
Baltimore
This yogurt is my favorite! If I want a bagel but don't want the extra calories of cream cheese, try dipping your bagel in this yogurt. It's perfect! It's tangy and tart but it's clean tasting. It's easy to flavor with honey and fresh fruit with adding all the syrup that comes with flavored yogurt. Always my go to.
nancy n.
Love the creaminess of this Greek yogurt after you stir it well. Since it is plain without added sugar , I enjoy adding fresh fruit to add flavor instead of buying a high sugar flavored version. Definitely would recommend this product. Chobani® Plain Non-Fat.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
So yummy and thick. Some Greek yogurts have a funny taste but this brand is so pure. Great for smoothies. It's a little bit more than other brands, but totally worth it. I'd love to try some of their flavored yogurts as well, as I'm sure they're excellent quality.
Whitney P.
I was searching for a low sugar option as required by my nutritionist. This one checked all the boxes and gives lots of flexibility for mix ins. Some complain of a bitter taste, but a little honey or Stevia will counter act it and make it a healthy low carb snack.
Mackenzie M.
I use this yogurt in my smoothies a lot- adds substance but not a ton of flavor or sugar. You can buy this at any store really, and it's pretty cheap. Also comes in a larger tub too which is what I gravitate towards.
lindy s.
Eldorado
I like to use instead of sour cream, as a healthier alternative. I use it for almost anything, up to muffins or fruit salads or even a healthy pizza dough! It taste almost exactly like sour cream, so there's  not much of a difference, buy it almost all the time
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I use Chobani when I make protein shakes. I think it is pricey and I wait for coupons when buying "in bulk". I enjoy the taste of it in the protein shakes and I purchase it at Sam's or Publix. If you like the taste of plain yogurt with no fruit, this is for you.
I love this yogurt! I add my own fresh fruit and stevia sweeter to make it my own. I have purchased from ShopRite and Jet.com. It's plain on its on, but adding a little lemon juice and stevia makes a great lemon yogurt. It's also very high and protein.
Rae D.
I love making smoothies and I use this in every smoothie- the consistency is perfect and it's on the healthier side. I also use it to make my own yogurts by adding in fruit. I've used it while making chicken to keep the chicken moist, which has been effective.
Olivia V.
For a greek yogurt it's pretty great. Its a great substitute for sour cream when you are trying to eat healthier. Its a reasonable price especially compared to other greek yogurts out there. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good yogurt.
Taylor T.