BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Lenira C.
brockton
I love this brand because i feel like the product taste more authentic, i specially love the plain yogurt because i can add blueberries and strawberries on top instead of having artificial added sugar. I just trust this brand and its the only brand i purchase every time i go grocery shopping.
Vanessa W.
Jessup, PA
I love Chobani, mostly for its versatility! You can find it at any of your name brand grocery stores! I’ve been using it in place of sour cream for years! Other similar products don’t have the same taste and the nutritional value is sub par compared to chobani! I definitely recommend it!
Jessica W.
I'm a really big fan of greek yogurt so I've tried Chobani several times. The taste is much different that most other greek yogurts because it is a little more sour, but it still has a really good taste. My only problem is that Chobani isn't as healthy as several other greek yogurt brands.
Lauren L.
In the scheme of Greek yogurts, this is the best one. I can’t eat Greek yogurt without mixing in honey, but once you do that, this is creamy and yummy. Some Greek yogurts are not creamy no matter how much you mix, but this one is easy to mix. I eat this almost every day for breakfast.
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
Great taste. I love it. So low in calories and packed with proteins! It is a good value and the taste is creamy. You cannot taste the low calories. I do not remember the price but I don't think it was pricey!
Princess G.
This yogurt is really good! I can mix it with granola or add it into my smoothies in the morning to go. I love that it is cultivated which is great for your gut. Other yogurts do no justice when it come to this one. Look up what you can do with it on Pinterest and you’ll be amazed!
Alex C.
This is my favorite yogurt. I like to add my own fruit, granola, and honey. This is on my grocery list each week and is great for regulating the G.I system. There is no flavor to it so no need to worry about added sugars.
Annika💋 F.
Corona, CA
I have to eat pretty healthy, this yogurt does just the trick for my early morning sweet cravings. I add a bunch of berries and a dash of organic Honey and it made my day! The yogurt is very all natural and not loaded with added sugar so great for someone who’s being really careful.
Camille H.
Sandy, UT
I love me some Greek yogurt, and this Chobani is some of my very favorite. It's super creamy and works perfectly well in all of my recipes. It's also great with a little bit of honey and some berries. I like that it's natural with no extra yuckies in there too. Definitely recommend!
Devinnie M.
West Richland, WA
I love this stuff. Mixed with chia and strawberries. Mixed in my box of Annie's Mac n cheese instead of butter and milk. On top of my tacos. It is so delicious and versatile. It has a think smooth texture and a great tart creamy flavor. Less sugar more protein than the alternative.
Taylor T.