BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Kristine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Chobani Non-Fat yogurt. The flavors are great but I also love the plain version because I can add my own extras, from granola to my own mix of fruit. I add it to smoothies and use it for a variety of other things. 99% of the time you can find this in my fridge.
Lisa I.
Norfolk
This is a staple in our home.   We eat it plain, add fresh fruit or granola.   It's a favorite with everyone.   It's creamy with just the right tang.  The price is comparable to other brands including house brands.  I definitely recommend this to others.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
I have to add other things to this to give some flavor, but this is an excellent plain yogurt! Add a little Splenda or some fruit and it's delectable! When I need a healthy mid afternoon snack this will get me through the day!!
Erinn M.
This yogurt has a great texture and no flavor, which is really what you are looking for when it comes to plain yogurt. I use it in smoothies all the time and it makes them thick and delicious! Nice dose of calcium and protein. I buy this all the time and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
This Greek Yogurt is Amazing I usually love to add  fresh berries mixed to enhance the flavor a bit but overall Chobani is Great and all its Flavors. I Usually get my Chobani  at BJ Whole Sale club they have great deals would totally Recommend This Product to anyone who is thinking of buying Greek Yogurt.
Sahara H.
Fort Collins, CO
Great option for someone who wants to get a little bit extra protein, this is an option to add to things like shakes but is also great to top with cereal or fruit for a healthy snack. It is not very sugary like most yogurts so it’s easy and versatile to use in your cooking. Would definitely recommend.
Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
This is literally the only yogurt I buy regularly. I like the original Greek because I not only eat it as a snack with berries in it , but I also use it as sour cream. So I put it on tacos, mix it with salsa, use it as a dip...everything you do you sour cream I do it with Greek. I highly recommend it!
Katie Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Chobani is my most favorite yogurt. My favorite thing about it is how much protein content it has. I never feel guilty about eating it for any meal of the day or for a snack. I add frozen fruit daily and also granola. Chobani is the best and I would never buy anything else.
Brie H.
This is a really good product and my mom always puts this in our taco salad whenever she is making dinner. It can be used as a yogurt, but it can also be used a a sour cream, so you can put it on your tacos or anything that you need sour cream on. It really is a good product and I would recommend it
yared M.
The Chobabi yogurt is so good! You can literally get this yogurt to eat on the go it’s very soft and creamy. I always get mine from Target! I always get the best plain yogurt just b cause you can use it with anything! I recommend this to everyone it’s a lot more healthier then those yoplait yogurt!
Taylor T.