BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Tayler M.
Mandan, ND
This yogurt flavor is a good starting point to mix anything into it.

But my main use for it when I buy it is a sour cream substitute. It's super healthy and tastes amazing as a yogurt snack with fruit but also can be put into anything that calls for sour cream.

It's super healthy and the best yogurt/sour cream I've ever had.
Priscilla C.
Chobani makes the best greek yogurt. I prefer the ones with fruit over these plain ones, but the quality is still great. You can find them at most supermarkets. Mixing in fruits, granola, and almonds make this yogurt an even better breakfast.
kelsi r.
This yogurt is really good when you are on the go and need a light and healthy snack. The thick texture may be a deterrent for some people but I like it. The price is moderate sometimes it is better to do the store brand when there are sales. I would recommend
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
I love using plain Chobani in shakes, as a yogurt I could dress up myself (with honey, granola, fruit, etc), and as a mayo or sour cream substitute in recipes. Because it's so thick it's a good addition into recipes where you want to substitute ingredients. As a yogurt to eat, however, it feels a little too thick.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
Love this yogurt. I always get the plain kind because I like to use it for multiple things like an alternative for sour cream! Or I can use it in my smoothies! Definitely a must have in my fridge! It can be a healthy alternative to a lot of things and can be mixed in a bunch of things if you're not big on texture.
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
My favorite yogurt. I actually use this in salads instead of traditional dressing. And if anything ever calls for sour cream, I substitute this yogurt in there. It has lots of protein and you can eat it plain or use it in recipes/substitutions. Try it with fresh cut fruit or honey for a quick and healthy breakfast!
Nikki B.
Hingham, MA
Chiobani yogurt are perfect for people who enjoy a more tart yogurt. I enjoy adding granola and honey into mine to sweeten I️t up a bit. I recommend this brand to anyone who enjoy plain tart yogurts. Makes for a great snack!
Princess C.
New Haven, CT
Do you make your smoothies with yogurt?o If you do, and you’d prefer the sweetness of the finished product to come just from the fruit you put in, Chobani’s plain yogurt is a top notch choice. It creams your smoothie and gives it that something that makes a smoothie so filling and satisfying. I also love that it’s so nicely bland that I can be versatile with what I choose to make with it - pancake topping, smoothie, overnight oats, etc. Buy it!
Nicole G.
North Haledon, NJ
Lately, I have been trying to cut down on sugar and opting for plain yogurt paired with fresh fruit. Of all the plain yogurts, Chobani is my yogurt of choice. It has a creamy texture that the competition simply lacks! I often cook with it, putting it in everything from dressings to smoothies! Highly recommend!
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
I use this mainly to add to different recipes or to make dips. When eating on it’s own, it almost tastes salty! Which isn’t bad, but not something that i prefer. If eating alone, I recommend adding some honey and fruits to the yogurt to make it more palatable. But it has wonderful nutrition for a wonderful price!
Taylor T.