BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Priscilla C.
Chobani makes the best greek yogurt. I prefer the ones with fruit over these plain ones, but the quality is still great. You can find them at most supermarkets. Mixing in fruits, granola, and almonds make this yogurt an even better breakfast.
Mandy T.
Lititz
I started eating nonfat yogurt when I really kicked my nutrition into high gear about four months postpartum. The other chill Bonnie yogurt’s that are pre-mixed with fruit are high in sugar and lower in protein than this one. I typically will mix this with fresh fruit or frozen fruit and it keeps me full until lunch.
kelsi r.
This yogurt is really good when you are on the go and need a light and healthy snack. The thick texture may be a deterrent for some people but I like it. The price is moderate sometimes it is better to do the store brand when there are sales. I would recommend
Princess C.
New Haven, CT
Do you make your smoothies with yogurt?o If you do, and you’d prefer the sweetness of the finished product to come just from the fruit you put in, Chobani’s plain yogurt is a top notch choice. It creams your smoothie and gives it that something that makes a smoothie so filling and satisfying. I also love that it’s so nicely bland that I can be versatile with what I choose to make with it - pancake topping, smoothie, overnight oats, etc. Buy it!
Nikki B.
Fairfield, CT
Chiobani yogurt are perfect for people who enjoy a more tart yogurt. I enjoy adding granola and honey into mine to sweeten I️t up a bit. I recommend this brand to anyone who enjoy plain tart yogurts. Makes for a great snack!
Nicole G.
North Haledon, NJ
Lately, I have been trying to cut down on sugar and opting for plain yogurt paired with fresh fruit. Of all the plain yogurts, Chobani is my yogurt of choice. It has a creamy texture that the competition simply lacks! I often cook with it, putting it in everything from dressings to smoothies! Highly recommend!
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
Love this yogurt. I always get the plain kind because I like to use it for multiple things like an alternative for sour cream! Or I can use it in my smoothies! Definitely a must have in my fridge! It can be a healthy alternative to a lot of things and can be mixed in a bunch of things if you're not big on texture.
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
I use this mainly to add to different recipes or to make dips. When eating on it’s own, it almost tastes salty! Which isn’t bad, but not something that i prefer. If eating alone, I recommend adding some honey and fruits to the yogurt to make it more palatable. But it has wonderful nutrition for a wonderful price!
Taisya M.
Macungie
Absolutely LOVE this yogurt. If you love sour cream but feel like you eat it too much GET THIS. plain Greek chobani I yogurt tastes exactly like sour cream and you feel healthy eating it
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a big fan of yogurt for breakfast or for a pre-workout snack, but I'm an even bigger fan of Greek yogurt. I like to get them when they are on sale for $1 (10 for $10) in supermarkets like keyfood or shoprite. They do come in all flavors but plain is good because you can add ingredients to it as you please
Taylor T.