BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tricia S.
Avoca, MI
Chobanni plain Greek yogurt is one of my favorite dairy products! This product is so creamy and delicious! Mixing this in with any smoothie I make is a must! This product is the best because being plain yogurt, you can mix in any flavor, or pair with multiple fruit choices! My kids love when I make homemade fruit and yogurt parfaits with this product!
Elizabeth M.
I love putting this in my morning smoothie. I purchase a big bucket of it at Costco. So it is fairly inexpensive. I'd say this is slightly healthy since it's a dairy product and dairy is not as healthy as I use to think. Overall, this product is yummy and can be used to make many different things .
Liz S.
I use this all the time in replace of sour cream and additive to my smoothies! It has great flavor for what i need it for. I feel like it is the healthy option. Could be a bit pricey depending on where you purchase it at.
yared M.
The Chobabi yogurt is so good! You can literally get this yogurt to eat on the go it’s very soft and creamy. I always get mine from Target! I always get the best plain yogurt just b cause you can use it with anything! I recommend this to everyone it’s a lot more healthier then those yoplait yogurt!
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
PERFECT for making a low-fat tzatziki. Also works wonders if you're making a burrito bowl at home and are looking for a substitute for sour cream. I will say that with most Greek yogurts, the water separates easily, so always stir before use. But I haven't been disappointed with this brand yet.
Nikkk R.
Saint albans, WV
This is by far the best brand and don't you dare argue with me!! When I'm having a chocolate craving but am on my healthy kick... I add a touch of honey and some dark chocolate chips. Yessir... Doesn't get much better than that! Sometimes I try peanut butter which is tasty too just odd texture.
Samantha S.
I like the packaging and size. Makes for the perfect breakfast on the go. I usually don't go for this brand because they tend to be more expensive compared to other plain greek yogurts at my grocery store (HEB) but it is pretty creamy. I wish they offered a full fat greek yogurt though.
Lenira C.
brockton
I love this brand because i feel like the product taste more authentic, i specially love the plain yogurt because i can add blueberries and strawberries on top instead of having artificial added sugar. I just trust this brand and its the only brand i purchase every time i go grocery shopping.
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
I'm a really big fan of greek yogurt so I've tried Chobani several times. The taste is much different that most other greek yogurts because it is a little more sour, but it still has a really good taste. My only problem is that Chobani isn't as healthy as several other greek yogurt brands.
Brittany W.
Saint Paul, MN
My husband and son are really into yogurt right now. As a vegetarian family, I love the high levels of protein in this yogurt. We add some honey and it's delicious. We are just getting back into yogurt, but we will certainly buy this again. I would recommend this yogurt to any family.
Taylor T.