BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Taylor M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I enjoy this product making my fruit smoothies in the mornings. I always buy this from Costco bc they provide the best price for how much you purchase. I buy the plain flavor so I can truly taste the natural fruits I throw into my shake. Blends naturally with it all.
Kaira H.
Very good and thick. We use it as sour cream and tastes exactly the same but fat free! We love the taste and would absolutely recommend this to people who love sour cream but hate the fat content! Buy this anywhere! Plus the flavored ones are amazing as well!
Bailey B.
Manchester, NH
I typically will purchase a large tub of this instead of individual sizes. Its great for making dips or even for just mixing with fruit and granola to make a healthy breakfast. I tend to lean more toward Greek style yogurt and this has been my favorite brand
Amber J.
Cairo
Great to use as a low carb substitute and just plain delicious! Not the super gritty taste like some yogurts! I particularly use it for baked potatoes and smoothies! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an additive or a quick snack.
Samantha B.
New Castle
I really love this yogurt. You can create your own flavors with different fruits, or even add stevia and honey! I also like this yogurt to make ranch dip. Just add in a dry ranch pack! It was affordable at Walmart. I would definitely recommend to others!
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
I use Greek yogurt for all of its benefits and it helps keep me full throughout the day. This yogurt is good to put fruit into and just go, a quick breakfast on your way to school or work. I would try it although the taste might take some getting used to
Michelle L.
I do not care for Greek yogurt by itself, but instead use it when cooking in place of butter and milk. Chobani provides a great value, as it is usually just $1 when I purchase a cup at Target. It also makes a great, healthy treat for my dog on occasion.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
After meeting my friend who ate plain yogurt with pretty much everything, she got me onto it and I can see why, especially with this yogurt. I’ve tried other brands plain yogurt, but they don’t compare to Chobani. No matter what I’m eating, this pairs deliciously with it, especially savory foods.
Lillia D.
I eat this for breakfast on my rush days and use it in my overnight oats! I love the flavor and it’s not as sharp as other Greek yogurts I have had. I sprinkle honey, berries, oats, and even chocolate chips on it sometime! Very good and a great price
Matthew L.
Wharton, NJ
Excellent yogurt. It makes for a great pre- or post-workout snack that's low in calories and high in protein. I eat this regularly as it is a filling, light snack. I usually add some dried or fresh fruit such as blueberries along with chia seeds and cinnamon to make it more delicious.
Taylor T.