BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nicole G.
North Haledon, NJ
Lately, I have been trying to cut down on sugar and opting for plain yogurt paired with fresh fruit. Of all the plain yogurts, Chobani is my yogurt of choice. It has a creamy texture that the competition simply lacks! I often cook with it, putting it in everything from dressings to smoothies! Highly recommend!
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
I use this mainly to add to different recipes or to make dips. When eating on it’s own, it almost tastes salty! Which isn’t bad, but not something that i prefer. If eating alone, I recommend adding some honey and fruits to the yogurt to make it more palatable. But it has wonderful nutrition for a wonderful price!
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
I like this yogurt because it's nice to add fresh fruit and protein powder that I like too it. It is a little expensive for the amount. It's my favorite though. it's non-fat, few calories, and overall healthy. I buy 1-2 cartons every time I go to the store.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a big fan of yogurt for breakfast or for a pre-workout snack, but I'm an even bigger fan of Greek yogurt. I like to get them when they are on sale for $1 (10 for $10) in supermarkets like keyfood or shoprite. They do come in all flavors but plain is good because you can add ingredients to it as you please
Kristine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Chobani Non-Fat yogurt. The flavors are great but I also love the plain version because I can add my own extras, from granola to my own mix of fruit. I add it to smoothies and use it for a variety of other things. 99% of the time you can find this in my fridge.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
I have to add other things to this to give some flavor, but this is an excellent plain yogurt! Add a little Splenda or some fruit and it's delectable! When I need a healthy mid afternoon snack this will get me through the day!!
Lisa I.
Norfolk
This is a staple in our home.   We eat it plain, add fresh fruit or granola.   It's a favorite with everyone.   It's creamy with just the right tang.  The price is comparable to other brands including house brands.  I definitely recommend this to others.
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
This Greek Yogurt is Amazing I usually love to add  fresh berries mixed to enhance the flavor a bit but overall Chobani is Great and all its Flavors. I Usually get my Chobani  at BJ Whole Sale club they have great deals would totally Recommend This Product to anyone who is thinking of buying Greek Yogurt.
Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
This is literally the only yogurt I buy regularly. I like the original Greek because I not only eat it as a snack with berries in it , but I also use it as sour cream. So I put it on tacos, mix it with salsa, use it as a dip...everything you do you sour cream I do it with Greek. I highly recommend it!
Sahara H.
Denver, CO
Great option for someone who wants to get a little bit extra protein, this is an option to add to things like shakes but is also great to top with cereal or fruit for a healthy snack. It is not very sugary like most yogurts so it’s easy and versatile to use in your cooking. Would definitely recommend.
Taylor T.