BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Great with fruit! Creamy and high in protein. If you are looking for a sugar filled yogurt this is plain! Sugar content low adding fruit, granola, or agave can flavor it up. I am going for a healthy breakfast. So this works great for me.
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
I will start by saying that I prefer my Greek yogurt to be a bit more thick than this Chobani. BUT, the price is right and I like that I can have 4 single cups of it in my fridge. I use Greek yogurt in recipes quite a bit and I usually only need the amount that is in one of these cups at a time.
Julia M.
This is probably the best yogurt out there. It's wonderful in smoothies, on a baked potato, in tzatziki or other dressings. It's thick enough to use like sour cream. I like it with a little honey and some chopped nuts for breakfast or dessert. If I have an upset stomach, a little of this can set it right. I buy it regularly and recommend to anyone who likes yogurt.
Sophia H.
Columbia
I like this because I use it as a substitute for sour cream. I will also add this to my smoothies for a little texture. It’s a good tasting yogurt and it’s definitely good quality. I would recommend.
Lauren M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Unfortunately I had t stop eating this due to a lactose sensitivity, but for years I basically lived off of this stuff! The best yogurt by itself, or in a smoothie, or with berries/granola mixed in! You can eat it shamelessly because there's no added sweetness, just the live active cultures your body needs! Def pick some up to add into your breakfast rotations
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
This is one of my favorite yogurts! As a weight watchers member this is a great product that tastes good and keeps you on program. I love to add a little bit of chunky apple sauce to this and it makes a delicious, filling breakfast or snack. This is a go-to product for people looking for something healthy to eat!
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
This is a staple in my house! It had so many uses...I dress it up with fruit, honey, granola, nuts, or whatever else I can come up with. I use it as a sour cream replacement (it tastes awesome in a taco or taco salad!) And I'll use it for smoothies, scrambled eggs, a mayonnaise replacement...it's so versatile -- and healthy! Love this yogurt.
Danielle B.
I love this Greek yogurt. All the flavors are dioecious & ive probably tried every single one. I love that is only has natural ingredients. It’s a great value and you can get it at almost any grocery store including Walmart, Target, Stop & Shop, Shop Rite & BJ’s. I would defiantly recommend it to others. #Natually #Delicious
Jennifer P.
ORLANDO, FL
I love this plain greek yogurt. I literally can add anything into it to taste great while dieting. I love adding fruit, peanut butter, and sometimes when I treat myself OREOS. You can also use this yogurt as a base for sour cream if you are watching your fat intake. You can find this product at your local grocery store, walmart, target...etc.
Kara P.
Plain chobani is the tastiest plain Greek yogurt on the market. It is so tangy and I love to add in granola or some fruit for my breakfast in the morning. My only complaint is that it's much cheaper to buy the large carton and use your own bowl.
Taylor T.