BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christy L.
San Francisco
Yummy! Low fat and sugar and high in protein! One of my favorite go to Greek yogurts. I usually add some fresh fruit or honey and granola and make a healthy parfait
Kaylee K.
Brandon
Versatile product! I use it for yogurt as well as a sour cream substitute! I think it tastes great and am able to use it multiple ways! I typically get this over anything else!
Kristin T.
Brooksville
Chobani® Plain Non-Fat Is versatile and can be used as a sour cream substitute with a little salt, pepper and lime juice.  It is affordable as well. Tastes good
Haley L.
Sparks Glencoe
I love this yogurt, I have even started using it as a sour cream substitute because I just love the texture that much. It is perfect. The taste is so yummy and I just can't get enough of it. The price is great and the packaging is also great for me. Very simple.
Carrie M.
Hickory, NC
Love love love this yogurt. I use it in so many ingredients. The fat free and whole fat taste nearly the same. I can barely taste the difference. This yogurt is much thicker and richer than competitors, which i love. It’s what makes it better in my recipes such as pizza dough or bagels!
AndreA B.
Millbrook, AL
It’s a great yogurt to have at home the plain flavor Allows you to mix anything into it to make it your own one day I mix papaya and honey the next berries it allows ore versatility
Victoria P.
I don't usually eat Greek yogurt. This was my first time trying it and I must say it was pretty good. I paired it with a medium size apple and now it's my daily snack!
Kendra B.
This is a really good brand of yogurt. It isn't too expensive and it's a very healthy snack. Getting the flavored ones adds quite a bit of sugar, so I really like it mixed with honey and almond slivers!
Vanessa P.
texarkana, TX
I use this as a substitute for sour cream, or i’ll put in natural sweeteners like honey, or just add fruits. This is my favorite yogurt for sure and it’s a must have in my fridge.
Gina A.
Flint
 Very good and healthy yogurt. Only 1 I buy because it does not contain a lot of sugar.  I would say more expensive than most yogurts but worth the extra bucks!
Taylor T.