BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Trisha B.
Fulton, NY
My ex boyfriends mother would make her own plain homemade yogurt and this tastes exactly like it! I’ve tried a few different brands of plain yogurt and this is by far the best one!
Charlotte G.
Lake Jackson, TX
Great for recipes! I love chobani and I’ve recently been experimenting making sauces, dips, etc with a Greek yogurt replacement. This single serving is much more accommodating than the large container (which I never finish).
Michaela D.
Tallmadge, OH
This is my favorite yogurt. I enjoy the plain because I can add my own toppings and flavor a depending on the season or my mood. This yogurt is delicious with fruit, nuts, peanut butter, or honey mixed in.
Tabbetha H.
Absolutely love this product as well. I use this for my milkshakes are I even bake with this one, it's good and so many recipes you can do so much with this yogurt. I would not replace this yogurt with any other. I also love their Greek
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
I LOVE this yogurt. It’s so filling and I love adding things to it like granola or more fruit. The plain is a perfect thing to use in place of sour cream as well.
Miriam B.
Madison, WI
My family loves this yogurt. It's super filling and has an awesome thick consistency. We like that it's unsweetened since we eat low carb and we sweeten it with Stevia.
Tanisha H.
Harrisburg, PA
I really enjoy this yogurt. Especially the one with strawberry mixed in. It really hits the spot and is satisfying. It’s not overly sweet and doesn’t have too many or too few strawberries.
Kayla J.
Rexburg
I love putting Greek yogurt in/on things, and this by far is my favorite plain Greek yogurt to use. It's perfect for chicken salad sandwiches, smoothies and making salad dressings. It's just the right amount of thickness.
Natasha G.
I love this plain yogurt because it’s healthier and you can add anything to it. I like to add protein powder and fruit to it for a small snack. I buy mine at target.
Christy L.
San Francisco
Yummy! Low fat and sugar and high in protein! One of my favorite go to Greek yogurts. I usually add some fresh fruit or honey and granola and make a healthy parfait
Taylor T.